Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 11:43 PM
Kobold

Default Fear Plane?

Anyone know what happened today? Seems the zone is down or crashed or disabled of some sort.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Disabled till next patch. A couple of areas have been identified as easier than intended among other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Kobold

like pathing issues? or mobs not working as intended
Old 11-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

I can't comment at this time. Sorry.

Quote:
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Kobold

np thanks atleast for the information.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Skeleton

Was this posted somewhere?
Old 11-28-2009, 01:02 AM
Developer

No I forgot too. =(

Quote:
Old 11-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Aviak

More information is required on this topic. Also some of us are camped in there.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More information is required on this topic. Also some of us are camped in there.

Provide character names and we'll get you moved out.

As far as more information: Something is broken. Will advise when fixed with details.

Quote:
Old 11-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

If its already closed why keep it a mystery? Its not like we can go in there and exploit it before its fixed if the zone is locked.
Closed Thread