Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same but about prison labor instead of immigrants
I know a way to get rid of prison labor
Old 03-25-2019, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know a way to get rid of prison labor
i agree, abolish capitalism
Old 03-26-2019, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you guys have convinced me to swing left. How do i join? Do i just quit my job, start catching cocks, and sit around complaining about shit while waiting for the universe to conform to my fantasies of what's fair?

So, you guys have convinced me to swing right. How do I join? Do I just be racist, homophobic, jingoistic, and blindy loyal to the party instead of looking at individual issues? What does Tucker Carlson say I should think about the world?
Old 03-26-2019, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you guys have convinced me to swing right. How do I join? Do I just be racist, homophobic, jingoistic, and blindy loyal to the party instead of looking at individual issues? What does Tucker Carlson say I should think about the world?

You should buy a clue. And after you buy your first, you should buy some more.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sensitive
Old 03-26-2019, 01:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apologies, but I'm a poor, unemployed, low skilled, stupid brown colored homosexual muslim who wants hand outs and hates America and freedom. Can't you just give me some of your money so I can buy a clue?
Old 03-26-2019, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you guys have convinced me to swing left. How do i join? Do i just quit my job, start catching cocks, and sit around complaining about shit while waiting for the universe to conform to my fantasies of what's fair?
so just quit your job basically?
Old 03-26-2019, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

ya'll've taught me to swing back.

*throws 'em up*
Old 03-26-2019, 04:16 PM
Banned

Treasury bonds “inverted” for the first time since 2007. This dry-sounding development has led to a great deal of speculation on Wall Street and in the*financial*press*about whether an*economic downturn*might finally be on the way. As the Wall Street Journal’s James Mackintosh*put it, “The market’s most reliable recession indicator is finally flashing red.”

Why does this have people so worried? The yield curve has inverted in the lead-up to all nine U.S. recessions since 1955. As the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco*notes, there has only been one instance in the last six decades when an inversion wasn’t followed by an official recession within two years or less. That was back in the mid-1960s, when growth slowed, but the economy didn’t technically shrink. Since then, there hasn’t been a single false alarm.

Thanks Trump.

Someone plz quote b4 the sicko fascist thought police silence me.
Old 03-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
On a positive note. We hit an inverted yield curve on long term treasury bonds today, so we're looking at a recession very soon here.

This is his generations chance to build equity in the aftermath of the market bubble popping.

Stay liquid...it looks like its going to be a 50 to 60% downturn if you assume that market growth SHOULD have followed true economic growth since 09. This is where millionaires made kids. Dont waste the opportunity while deluding yourself into believing you "never had a chance".

Thats what losers who never tried tell themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Treasury bonds “inverted” for the first time since 2007. This dry-sounding development has led to a great deal of speculation on Wall Street and in the*financial*press*about whether an*economic downturn*might finally be on the way. As the Wall Street Journal’s James Mackintosh*put it, “The market’s most reliable recession indicator is finally flashing red.”

Why does this have people so worried? The yield curve has inverted in the lead-up to all nine U.S. recessions since 1955. As the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco*notes, there has only been one instance in the last six decades when an inversion wasn’t followed by an official recession within two years or less. That was back in the mid-1960s, when growth slowed, but the economy didn’t technically shrink. Since then, there hasn’t been a single false alarm.

Thanks Trump.

Someone plz quote b4 the sicko fascist thought police silence me.

Pull your investments out of the market and sit them in cash or physical silver.

A major market downturn is the best thing that could happen to Gen X and the Millennials right now.

Pull your money out and wait for the bottom of the recession. The P/E Ratio on all three major indexes are inflated AF right now.

P.S TVIX
Last edited by Thorondor; 03-26-2019 at 05:02 PM..
Closed Thread