Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Luneytoons, I know reading isn't your strong point, but he said they are working on a plan, not that they had one. And do you remember nancy pelosi telling people they needed to vote for a bill to see what's in the bill, by chance? The rest of the democrat party was equally ignorant and dogmatic.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Repealing Obamacare is a political loser

So is Medicare for all. Both don’t fix the core issues. WTB a sugar tax
Old 04-02-2019, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luneytoons, I know reading isn't your strong point, but he said they are working on a plan, not that they had one. And do you remember nancy pelosi telling people they needed to vote for a bill to see what's in the bill, by chance? The rest of the democrat party was equally ignorant and dogmatic.
They are working on a plan? For the past 10 years? And you believe them? You are so gullible. If that's true, they are mind-bogglingly incompetent.

"B-b-but Nancy!!!!"

What a dead-eyed cunt like pelosi does in the do-nothing House is a lot different than the person leading this country. You can't say your party is the "Party for great HealthCare" when you don't even have a fucking plan and when you controlled the entire government already you still failed to reform healthcare.

People like you, who are gullible enough to believe this kind of rhetoric, are the reason this country sucks.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Repealing Obamacare is a political loser

So is Medicare for all. Both don’t fix the core issues. WTB a sugar tax
testosterone causes more problems than sugar
Old 04-02-2019, 04:14 PM
Banned

Right on bruh. I haven't had health insurance since the economy downturned in 2009 and ACA went into effect in 2010. Tell me more about how I should pay even more for a service I don't utilize just so a bunch of fucking landwales don't have to be worried about being denied coverage (that I dont even get) whilst living like gluttons.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are working on a plan? For the past 10 years? And you believe them? You are so gullible. If that's true, they are mind-bogglingly incompetent.

"B-b-but Nancy!!!!"

What a dead-eyed cunt like pelosi does in the do-nothing House is a lot different than the person leading this country. You can't say your party is the "Party for great HealthCare" when you don't even have a fucking plan and when you controlled the entire government already you still failed to reform healthcare.

People like you, who are gullible enough to believe this kind of rhetoric, are the reason this country sucks.
The whole democrat party was in the same stupor as pelosi. They all voted for something they didn't even read. instead they lied. You know: you can keep your doctor, premiums will go down, mana will rain from heavenn, typical lib bullshit. Premiums jumped massively instead. You are the gullible one. You probably think obamacare is some great thing, but all it is is a massive subsidy for the insurance companies.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole democrat party was in the same stupor as pelosi. They all voted for something they didn't even read. instead they lied. You know: you can keep your doctor, premiums will go down, mana will rain from heavenn, typical lib bullshit. Premiums jumped massively instead. You are the gullible one. You probably think obamacare is some great thing, but all it is is a massive subsidy for the insurance companies.
Spin and deflect. Obama is in the past, Trump is president now. You can't even defend his retardation so you talk about shit that happened years ago.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Defend this retardation.

"We have a healthcare plan, but you need to elect us before we tell you what it is. Also, when we controlled the house, the senate, and the presidency, we did NOTHING on healthcare except try to sneak in a tax cut for the wealthy and repeal near-universally supported provisions on the extent to which insurance companies can abuse you".

Nobody likes their private health insurance except those who are too ignorant to know how badly they are being assfucked. That's why there is so much fervor surrounding healthcare in this country, even among the middle and upper middle class.

Want to fix healthcare and keep it """"free market"""" (insurance company rape-fest)? Make it so when an insurance company sells a plan, it must publish the outcomes of people who are enrolled in that plan, including mortality, total amount paid by enrollees (all copays, balance bills, etc on average per year), % denied claims, cancer survival rates, functional mobility outcome measures 3 months following hospital discharge, etc). Insurance companies have all this information available because that is how they calculate their premiums and disbursements. This would actually motivate insurance companies to seek the best outcomes for their members rather than pursue a strategy of systematic claims denial and cost-cutting. If the 'invisible hand' actually worked and consumers were rational actors they would already be demanding this information from insurance companies. Alas, libertarians are gullible retards and hybridized free market healthcare is a scam that nobody likes.

Imagine if insurance company competition was "people in our plan with your level of health live 3 years longer on average" instead of "Our plan is only $3459 a year but when you're unconscious in the hospital we're going to deny every one of your claims and force your oncologist to file a mountain of paperwork to pre-authorize mundane diagnostic procedures if he wants to be reimbursed"

Additionally, people would be able to compare the outcomes of their own plan with medicare and, better yet, socialized coverage in other countries and directly see just how shitty their care is under American private insurance.
This. And until then, as a motivator, put all political representatives on the same plan as the average American.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Before ACA, a 35% copay with 3500$ deductible plan (AKA Obamacare Bronze Plan, but with a 1million$ lifetime limit <Better than Obamacare Bronze>) was literally 35$/month.

When my ex wife was pregnant with our first child I had one of these plans in addition to my employer provided comprehensive HMO plan, which I paid 215$ a month for covering BOTH of us with an employer match on my part of the premium for a total cost of $289.00, in the even that there were catastrophic complications.

NOW, these catastrophic coverage plans are illegal, and it's $289.00/month for Obamacare Bronze on a $44,000/year salary and the lifetime limit is lower than 1 million $.

That's an inflation of 825% caused by the government giving insurance providers that work with each state a monopoly.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. And until then, as a motivator, put all political representatives on the same plan as the average American.

AND scale their Obamacare Bronze to cost them the same price that it would if they were an employee in the private sector being forced to pay more in scale with their salary without government subsidy, because a large majority of employers aren't even matching 50% of the premium anymore and are offering zero% coverage for family coverage!
Closed Thread