Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 04:07 PM
Banned

literally chatting up a MIT educated data scientist & a Swiss doctor i swiped on today after registering an account on this hotornot style dating app and getting rated "diamond" attractiveness.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally chatting up a MIT educated data scientist & a Swiss doctor i swiped on today after registering an account on this hotornot style dating app and getting rated "diamond" attractiveness.
Ya hot or not is old school fun. It's where my sister found her LTR
Old 03-21-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya hot or not is old school fun. It's where my sister found her LTR
it's called "GLAM". it's ultra gay and laggy but i'm getting lots of local traffic. big over-representation of Koreans. and you get to vote f@gg!ts with small dogs one star attractiveness with prejudice. maybe worth a try.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:05 PM
Banned

wait uuruk is hammertime? is that true? thats my dogg

i haven't had any problem with being discarded. in fact i think every single one who's made it to IRL meeting has wanted to wife me up. people have always been sorta drawn to me. i sorta get by on the largesse of men.

sorrey!
Old 03-21-2019, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's called "GLAM". it's ultra gay and laggy but i'm getting lots of local traffic. big over-representation of Koreans. and you get to vote f@gg!ts with small dogs one star attractiveness with prejudice. maybe worth a try.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2019, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they will have sex with you a few times probably then throw you in the garbage
the only 2 whose made it that far have 1.) engaged to marry me (hes rich & powerful) and 2.) bought me a lol amount of clothes, and $1300 in hair work which i'm going to get done this Saturday. they love me a lot. sorry but i'm killing it.

i don't do meat sex so anyone who successfully copulates with me experiences a real actual closeness; i never get used like a fleshlight ever. i'll let you scratch your head about how that's possible. they say things like "i was a virgin until i met you, after all". "they" being men whod have you staring at your Vans IRL. i'm literally beyond your comprehension.

i really am powerful in this realm you nerd.
Last edited by America; 03-21-2019 at 06:14 PM..
Old 03-21-2019, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you fail to realize half the guys exploring trans genders are just going to use you to test out a gay fetish then throw you away like garbage

also uuruk was boomwiz ( AKA Hammertime ) im not him

This was a pretty good post from you. Definitely would have hurt my feelings a few years ago. Problem is... all of the ones you see here regularly have been here forever, myself included, and people like you being mean to us just ends up making us tougher people IRL. So, really, thank you; however, we're all way past anything you can provide.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
sounds like he is just puffing you up to continue the fling, I promise when he had his fix in the trash you go
hair guy you're right; it's designed that way...because i belong to the other guy.

you should see the Hell we went thru together, me n the other guy. Beyond description. I didn't have use of either of my hands and turned into a sobbing, solipsistic paranoid mess and had to be fed and watered by hand for 3 months. another 9 months trapped in the house a drugged maniac and fumbling with spoons and forks like michael j. fox, unable to lift so much as the trash to take out. nah it ain't a fling. I do very well with men.
Last edited by America; 03-21-2019 at 06:56 PM..
Old 03-21-2019, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

shoes sounds like dino

he's just staying away from the politics thread

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

nah it's mario avatar guy aka "tomatoking" (I think, i don't know who tomatoking is ive just heard him mentioned)
Closed Thread