Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

Default Im drunk on CHiivas regal 18 right now

And to be honest all I want to say is I love you all.

For reealz, I am now unemployed, got sacked at my old job, and though I felt bad at how badly I was let go I feel this place is my last remainign place to express my feelings without remorse.

I might have been a strange character to some, but from the lonely Panama Isthmus I love you all.

At my age I think the only real thing left to give to people is your love.

Nothing else.

Everybody just wants money, are in it for themselves and usuall do not care who they trample on the way up.

Not me, all I want is being able to fully express my feelings and when I die, hopefully of old age, have no regrets on the people I surrounded myself with or shared good times.

So , this small shard, though being for me a small island to return to every once in a while, has always been there for the past few years.

I love you all, my fellow players, truly honest.

I do not care if you are full of hate or racial hatres or are trans or gay or straight hetero, love turmp or not, i care nothing ifg you are black or white or whatves, to me you all are the fun pixels I spend time with.

So be happy! If I had some of you nearby I would share someof this amazing whiksyte, is so damn gooooood .

Only a quarter bottle, might need to stop , but meh.

LOVE U ALLL MOFOSAssss

Be safe! Have fun! When we all fgo to the grave, what you gona think about? friends and fun times or stuff that has no relevance to what you did in life that actually impacted people?

Man I wanna danceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

weee!

Cheers and love and eveyrthing in bewteen
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 03-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Banned

love u dear hope ur ok
Old 03-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

*raises 0-calorie energy drink can*

Cheers, Euri! Glad you’re still with us.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Banned

Vormotus, remember if you want to kill yourself, you can always wait until tomorrow.

I was reading through a book recently of guy who committed suicide and the last page sounded awful lot like your post. I don't know about him except for that wasn't the right move for him. And the people that loved him didn't benefit from it. They still suffer from that.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Banned

This guy knows how to party
Old 03-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Banned

Partying like Colin Farrell
Old 03-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vormotus, remember if you want to kill yourself, you can always wait until tomorrow.

I was reading through a book recently of guy who committed suicide and the last page sounded awful lot like your post. I don't know about him except for that wasn't the right move for him. And the people that loved him didn't benefit from it. They still suffer from that.
thanks for your concern man, but no worries, just a bit down and affirming what I have always known during my over 40+ years of life.

Big hug to you and thank you for caring, just wanted to vent out a bit.

Slowing on the drink, had to eat a bit haha.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kinda meh drinking alone, wish I had a drinking buddy, would make this bottle go down faster, such delicious whisky.

Highly recommend!

Happy weekend my fellow p99ers! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[center]
Old 03-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, except for the cigs, coke and beer, can totally relate ...

Guess Ill download some movies to relax
[center]
Old 03-09-2019, 07:43 AM
Fire Giant

There are always other jobs, mate! You were looking for a job when you found the one you had, if that makes any sense. Look at this as a good opportunity to move and experience something new. I'd also say you're richer than most in your priorities (like love and meaningful relationships).
Old 03-14-2019, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7Ik4Wp6NE