Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would join Dawn Believers or similar guild which is GREAT for getting to know people and getting XP groups while getting a feel for the servers raid scene and figuring out what really fits your lifestyle.
Disagree here, Dawn Believers is more like a global OOC than a guild where you might score a PUG or make friends.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disagree here, Dawn Believers is more like a global OOC than a guild where you might score a PUG or make friends.
I guess...? Toss the OP some more valid suggestions then.

I doubt a new player is going to instantly get into the highest end raiding guilds without a decently geared max level toon.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess...? Toss the OP some more valid suggestions then.

I doubt a new player is going to instantly get into the highest end raiding guilds without a decently geared max level toon.
Instantly, no. But I've seen a number of players who powered through the levels to get to 55 or 60 without ever joining a guild or doing any raiding, and then app'd with atrocious gear and very little real experience in the game. But they still made full member because they were motivated, smart, and learned quickly. I can't count the number of times I've seen a comment like "He's pretty green, but voting yes because they are learning quickly and doing the key things for their class"
Old 03-13-2019, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

OP I highly recommend checking out the wiki guild list: http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List

As you can see it organizes guilds in to Casual (where you are now), Raid, and Top-Content Raid guilds. As others have mentioned, Raid guilds won't be interested in you at your level, so you really want to look at the guilds in the Casual section until you get to at least level 40, or preferably 45 (the min level to enter the planes).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:15 PM
Aviak

46 loramin, c'mon bruh.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:50 AM
Decaying Skeleton

What do you do guys?
Closed Thread