Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes

kinda inflated numbers buddy

this guy just kinda just proves my last point. R99 attracts a lot of weirdos who get out casted and quit soon after. Being low pop already this doesn't help much. These mad people are forced to do nothing but post here and never play the game, and they are discouraging for new players to join.

they also spout wipe the server to troll the people playing that they are mad at.

that is the biggest hit on the population if u ask me.
You're one of the biggest weirdos on the server though; but you dont see it that way. No one really likes you but people who want to join the gravy train. Half your own guild thinks you're a bitch even after you dedicated your life to running a guild for them... you've created some sort of bubble where in your mind you're the greatest.

In my entire time on the 99 project I never saw so many people talk shit on their own guild leader than yourself. But that's because of your personality and poor people skill and generally odd behaviour and the queers you call close eq friends.

This you already know though.

Re: the wipe point

People asking for a wipe isnt because they are mad at other players it's because they want to play red99 just not in its current state. This is why RoZ has 180-200 pop and red99 40 even though red99 has far superior coding that people are willing to over look the bugs for now to enjoy a fresh start on RoZ.

If red99 wiped, and removed LNS due to the quality of the coding on red99 everyone would rush back.

Then again this is just another concoction in your brain as how everyone is mad at you for "winning???" the server and wants to wipe it to undermine you or some crazy shit.
Last edited by White_knight; 09-21-2018 at 04:17 PM..
Old 09-21-2018, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then again this is just another concoction in your brain as how everyone is mad at you for "winning???" the server and wants to wipe it to undermine you or some crazy shit.
ding ding ding ding ding ding
Old 09-21-2018, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Is there any chance this server, or another red server will be restarted? This server was a blast for the first month or two. After killing CT, Nagafen, and Vox, I was done though. No interest in grinding gear that would be replaced a few weeks into Kunark.

I feel bad for those people who have been playing consistently for the past 7ish years, but the servers needs to be restarted to be entertaining again.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didnt answer the question as to why you were guilded with empire if this is how you feel?
Because as I already talked about, being in a large guild means there should always be people to do things with. I wanted to actually be able to play, and other players I had met and liked during my leveling up phase of the game had all joined the guild. Then besides that, every other guild was either unprepared to take on the top content or had a bunch of people who constantly griefed other players (but then I suppose some of this was born out of guilds like Empire unfairly suppressing the server and leaving any possible competition with no other choice).

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
briefly skimmed one of the 19 essays in this thread and saw zuranthium goin hard on ol' gongshow, despite gongshow being the 1 person keeping zuranthium in Empire when every single other person, officers included other than maybe omai, wanted to kick him out for being generally retarded and worthless
I was a far better player than most people in the guild and one of the few who actually wanted to PvP (and scored kills on my own, without any kind of ridic gear advantage, ending up at the top of the entire leaderboard for the guild, in fact). People were mad that I didn't want to do boring ass zerg PvE or otherwise play the game as stupidly as they did. Wake up, they weren't even playing the game, and you're clearly one of those zombies. If it had been a real PvP server, then my role (aside from porting) would have been killing other players who were trying to contest, while you stood around auto-attacking NPCs or buffing for hours on end, whichever class you may have been.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a far better player than most people in the guild
LOL.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 09-22-2018, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
briefly skimmed one of the 19 essays in this thread and saw zuranthium goin hard on ol' gongshow, despite gongshow being the 1 person keeping zuranthium in Empire when every single other person, officers included other than maybe omai, wanted to kick him out for being generally retarded and worthless
He was only in empire to get his epic because you low t nerds griefed everyone into joining your guild or not getting the items they want ( like nihilum )

he left the day he got his ( just like me )

hope this helps
Old 09-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Banned

oh hey the reason is ending cross server trading, if you look at the moment that decision went through the population went directly down to the 16 that it currently idles on now.

velious was fun, but that's what it was, fun, it wasnt a server, it was a race and it was won and it was lost and then when the winners left the same linier decline to 16 players that started with the banning of cross server trading, continued.

If there was cross server trading I would bet you that you'd see 100+ players regularly.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was only in empire to get his epic because you low t nerds griefed everyone into joining your guild or not getting the items they want ( like nihilum )

he left the day he got his ( just like me )

hope this helps
Nobody liked you and you were a warm body. What did that wiz epic do for you? Absolutely nothing man.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:40 PM
Banned

There may be a valid argument with the cross server trading, established blue players will get a few things and play alts and mess around.

100+ ? dunno about that
Old 09-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There may be a valid argument with the cross server trading, established blue players will get a few things and play alts and mess around.

100+ ? dunno about that
it'd have such a positive impact on the economy some how youd have 1500 back on blue too

jk idfk I do think xserver trading tho really took the wind out of red's sales

but aside from that shitty pun

idk those blue people tried to come to red and play, what was that guild, tiggles's guild or something that he bailed on, TMO

they basically just got long dicked off the server and that was kind of that for new players. amiright? i cant remember I was on heroin more than half the time.
Closed Thread