Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Pathing

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Banned

Working as intended move to resolved
Old 11-22-2016, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Not trying to derail this attempt to plead with P99 staff, but in the meantime, all you have to do is pull to a place without a second floor above you, such as outside or certain rooms in the house. I hope this helps (not in the Aimchat troll sense but earnestly).
Old 11-23-2016, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

I've been camping unrest with groups for the past 2 weeks. The only problem I've had is people training the hag and she walking through walls on her way back. It seems like every time she resets she wanders through the MR.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:41 AM
Fire Giant

A patch was released that turned bad to fkn terribe. I can't remember which one it was though, probably the latest one that talked about fixing the Z axis.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicjoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A patch was released that turned bad to fkn terribe. I can't remember which one it was though, probably the latest one that talked about fixing the Z axis.
I remember the patch. It was the one where you'd zone in somewhere and all the NPCs were standing on top of each other in a single spot. The pathing was all haywire ever since that happened and while the NPCs all found their spawn points again the pathing was forever changed - mobs that never went through walls before when pulled would do it. Orcs in CB that respected the river running through it would start skipping across it etc, still that way now.

Kunark era, not sure how far in. I don't know who caused it but I know Haynar was the one doing a fix for it.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Fire Giant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1IRKUDJx7A

Example of unrest pathing ^

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you please make a video of that with this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyd9F8oyUMA&start=569) music included and looping for an hour or so?

Thanks
Closed Thread