Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 12:52 PM
Banned

my druid was fighting dread widow in dl and ended up in treeform but mobile. strange day.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:54 PM
Banned

This one time my mother-in-law rearranged my entire kitchen, and I got frustrated.

I lost that fight, tho. Wife aggro + rampaged.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

Training in the Field of Bone and then running into a militia skeleton after my third ding off of the scale pups. He appeared to be an even match, but turned out to be quite the gamble... Full health down to 20% in a matter of moments. Meanwhile the skelly's still hacking away at around 35%.

The big decision is whether I make a run for it and hope Quarg is doing his rounds or fight it out to my inevitable death.

The confidence I had while wielding my newly found Shan'tok from one of the reanimated's breathren faded fast. I knew that even if I tried running as fast as I could - heading north east or north west, but never north head on... my back would be exposed and the skelly would have a chance to down me swiftly.

Looking around anxiously in a panic, I started hoping a magical midget would run by and spot me a chloro, but none were in sight.

The decision: fight till death.

I figured why not go out with a blaze of glory? If I die I can always reroll...

Trading a few more blows I eventually hit the jackpot rolls.

Skelly - miss, miss, miss, miss
Scaletale - miss, 7, 9, 12!!!

Well now we're both in the single digits and it comes down to whoever can land a clean hit first.

I down the bastard, but not before he lands a final blow of 3 right into my gut.

So there I am... between life and death, reeling on the floor, my life passing before me in 6 second increments. All I see is red and purple flashing before my eyes.

I'm hoping that som........

End of chapter.

Spend 500 legion coins to unlock the new dlc.

10 legion coins = 500pp
50 legion coins = 1250pp
100 legion coins = 2000pp
Old 05-23-2018, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oqrelord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

End of chapter.

Spend 500 legion coins to unlock the new dlc.

10 legion coins = 500pp
50 legion coins = 1250pp
100 legion coins = 2000pp
I once had an epic fight with this weird Lordly Ogre (i know, its an oxymoron) who was trying to get me to RMT in order for him to finish telling me a story. But i already knew the end!!! For little did he know i was there!!

..... I was running through FoB one day on my little hobbit legs, god they are beautiful, with very pretty feet attached, and i saw a lizard writhing on the ground, looked like he was in agony.
An opportunity!! You see, i have the power to cure ailments and make people feel all sorts of groovy, this lizard needed some groovy. So i told him what i tell all people that need my groovy, "Pay up sucka!!" and held out my hand.
The lizard looked up at me like i was crazy, sputtering something that made him sound like he was dieing, I stood there and watched, waiting for him to pull out his coinpurse or a gem or something..... He didnt....
Old 05-23-2018, 01:51 PM
Kobold

Old 05-23-2018, 01:53 PM
Kobold

As a young dark elf in Nektulos forest... minding my own beez killing a fire beetle...

*Suddenly* Add after ADD! A never-ending stream of shadow wolf, fire beetle, black wolf, fire beetle, times a virtually infinite number of mobs. It lasted so long that I got to use Harm Touch twice in the same fight!

The End
Old 05-23-2018, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

The most epic fight ever. I take on Trak and like 8 juggs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SbD2sCW7Pk

But really, probably this one. I think it was the first week of Velious so everyone was only Kunark geared. We go after Harla Dar with one group (level 66 enchanter dragon). Shaman dies, Cleric is basically oom and Harla Dar is unslowed and still is at like 75% at least. Then my bard slow lands and we are able to pull it off. It isn't really a "story" but video should be even better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JnYpcfHXnw
Old 05-23-2018, 02:41 PM
Kobold

That video where hoku gets sont to flee while the rest of the raid is dead is legendary
Old 05-24-2018, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That video where hoku gets sont to flee while the rest of the raid is dead is legendary
yea that didnt happen actually. Hoku knows the truth, as do the logs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2018, 09:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

One time I attacked a guy so much that he reported me for hacking and quit the game.