Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

Default Leveling path for well geared war? 20+

What path would you take leveling 20-50 on a warrior that's pretty geared out? Currently in LOIO killing skeletons but when bards show up mobs vanish. Looking for some spots I can really grind it out that aren't super contested. I'd prefer to stay in Kunark since I think the zones are real cool but honestly would go anywhere.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

I solo'd 11-52 purely in Sola/solb, I doubt there is a faster path
Old 08-13-2018, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I solo'd 11-52 purely in Sola/solb, I doubt there is a faster path
Did you run into problems with fleeing mobs? I've only done bar in SolA before. Where would a level 22 start there?
Old 08-13-2018, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

You can do warsliks woods moving from giant fort to brute caves at 30ish. That will get you to 35 ish.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can do warsliks woods moving from giant fort to brute caves at 30ish. That will get you to 35 ish.
Is the brute cave the one that goes to dalnir?
Old 08-13-2018, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Upper guk > sol a > bloodgills in loio > lvl 50
Old 08-13-2018, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upper guk > sol a > bloodgills in loio > lvl 50
Any specific camps in gum or sol a or just look until I find blue cons?
Old 08-13-2018, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Stick to squire/scryer area until mid 20s then you can migrate towards barracks where lord spawns/Shrooms/warden/live side lower guk area in the mid to late 20s. Best off with lower blues because the zem is so insane and they drop so fast that no need to go after the high blues.

Sol a you can do bar area until 37ish then do gnomes. Wherever foreman tunic drops if you wander down there you can find mobs similarish to bar area if it’s too camped. I also should add if you don’t like sol a before gnomes then unrest basement is excellent as well but it’s usually more camped.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stick to squire/scryer area until mid 20s then you can migrate towards barracks where lord spawns/Shrooms/warden/live side lower guk area in the mid to late 20s. Best off with lower blues because the zem is so insane and they drop so fast that no need to go after the high blues.

Sol a you can do bar area until 37ish then do gnomes. Wherever foreman tunic drops if you wander down there you can find mobs similarish to bar area if it’s too camped. I also should add if you don’t like sol a before gnomes then unrest basement is excellent as well but it’s usually more camped.
Thanks for the details. Are the gnomes in Sol a on normal gnome factions? My warrior is a gnome so not sure I wanna kill them if it makes me KOS in my home town
Old 08-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the details. Are the gnomes in Sol a on normal gnome factions? My warrior is a gnome so not sure I wanna kill them if it makes me KOS in my home town
I have a gnome warrior and did upper guk from 12-32 and then Lguk to 40. After 35, it becomes way faster to just duo with any other class.
Closed Thread