Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah does the leaderboard still exist? Im more like 60.40 I played a druid named some misspelling of dubious that I cant remember.

I killed people killing sea furies mostly.

This is what beastagor looked like to me most of the time:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah they wiped it every season, they should have archived it tho. I remember Dubious, yea you were at Sea furies a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's something Beastagor would say.... Anyway what's up Beast? It's Gyno.
It's honestly hard to tell who Beast is, dude was like Birdperson and measured his words carefully. Meanwhile I was like Rick Sanchez and never STFU.
Old 12-20-2021, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

oh this guy is Burgerking?

my only recollection of this guy is his incessant spamming of /ooc and that time he died to someone at our gorenaire raid, so I popped a gate pot to firepots and 1 shot him with innerflame while he sat there shit talking /ooc

he didn't log on for a long time after that
Old 12-20-2021, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh this guy is Burgerking?

my only recollection of this guy is his incessant spamming of /ooc and that time he died to someone at our gorenaire raid, so I popped a gate pot to firepots and 1 shot him with innerflame while he sat there shit talking /ooc

he didn't log on for a long time after that
One of those things I spammed in /ooc was: "wanna duel Colgate?" everyday for a year, but you were always too chickenshit.

Which actually put you lower than Ragnaros because he at least dueled and lost.

And I won't deny that kill, but the record was Burgerking 2 Colgate 1, Burgerking 2 Cwall 0.

And after I crowned you, you cried to GM's to have my name changed lol sperglord. But tell everybody how mad you weren't when you blew a 1k potion just to coin me after I gated on 40 Holocaust, I love bedtime fairytales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of those things I spammed in /ooc was: "wanna duel Colgate?" everyday for a year, but you were always too chickenshit.

Which actually put you lower than Ragnaros because he at least dueled and lost.

And I won't deny that kill, but the record was Burgerking 2 Colgate 1, Burgerking 2 Cwall 0.

And after I crowned you, you cried to GM's to have my name changed lol sperglord. But tell everybody how mad you weren't when you blew a 1k potion just to coin me after I gated on 40 Holocaust, I love bedtime fairytales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dropping facts... Yo if you were ever to come back to red, could you teach me some pointers? I always mess up.
Old 12-20-2021, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

I don't remember dying a single time to this guy? maybe he bind camped me once or something weird

also I did not play the character Cwall; that was Nirgon's brother, Bundy
Old 12-20-2021, 07:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't remember dying a single time to this guy? maybe he bind camped me once or something weird

also I did not play the character Cwall; that was Nirgon's brother, Bundy
Yea you have a very selective memory, I guess you forgot everyday for 365 days when I asked you to duel and you refused.

Forgot when I posted the screenshots of me killing you, forgot sperging out and begging Sirkan to change my name.

But you remember you blew a gate pot for a guy, who, a day ago you couldn't remember. Did you blow 1000 plat on everybody you fought? Seems expensive.

Now it wasn't you on Cwall, but here you are posting on, Cwall! LoL you're sinking below Rag lvls of pathetic real fast.
Old 12-20-2021, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is a great example of why a r99 relaunch is never happening and if it did it would be terrible
Old 12-20-2021, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is a great example of why a r99 relaunch is never happening and if it did it would be terrible
Well maybe when you try actually playing on red we will give a shit about your opinion, but all you did was raid.

You had best in slot and less kills than a guy who spent 2 months here.
Old 12-20-2021, 08:21 PM
Kobold

rest in power Nirgon champion of p99

Old 12-20-2021, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rest in power Nirgon champion of p99
Pras Kimm, mighty slayer of Nirgon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread