Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-20-2023, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyway, eggs.

I got homesteaded eggs a couple times and there was shit on them. The backyard farmer was like, 'Oh, my autistic daughter doesn't wash them well enough'.

I was like, but, there's shit on them.
You're not supposed to wash them. Removes the flora which protects them, it's the reason they are good for months outside a fridge.
Old 12-20-2023, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
booter's boy got banned

just because we're both generally liberal doesn't make him my boy lol, we are not friends, nor do i agree w/ how he posts

bans are earned and deserved
Old 12-20-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

booter.

You are no longer someone that I want to communicate with based on a private message that you sent me that saying to me that you are a left wing troll and that I should take your public attacks on me not personally. I reject that.

Do not respond to me on these forums in any manner any longer. Do not respond to any of my threads if I start them. Do not respond to my comments. And do not reference me in anyway.

I do not consider you a reliable person based on private communication we have had.

So in public I am saying to you: Do not contact me any longer.
Old 12-20-2023, 02:19 PM
Banned

Here is my private message request to booter regarding the expecation of an apology which ultimately he refused. It was worth communicating with him in private first about his false accusation.

(private message - pm send from me to booter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio
It was simple to see you went much farther than disagreeing with my post.

You incorrectly labeled me and accused me of something that wasn't true that didn't acknowledge two other posts I made within the same time period as your post (one with the same time stamp that was prior to your post and one eight minutes later). This accusation was wrong of you to make.

Are you going to apologize?
(private message - response from booter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by booter
no, i still firmly think you're on the wrong side of that issue, or at least are not as informed as you think you are, and im not going to discuss that particular topic on these forums anymore in public or private

i do a drive-by on these forums for a few mins at work a few days a week, try not to take it personally, treat me as another left wing troll

To be very clear. I am a liberal. I voted liberal. The people that have attacked me the most visciously on these board are actually 'left wing trolls' by their own words. Those same people call themself liberal (see booter above). I am sickened by their usage of the liberal label given the behavior I've seen be exhibited be these trolls. I think Conservatives are probably unused to seeing liberals and 'left wing trolls' disagree let alone fight.

I find there is a difference between an old school liberal who has empathy for others in a MLK style way (how I vote) and a modern leftist that only views things through oppressor/oppressed categories and lacks the ability for larger nuance. A liberal cares about a wider group of people than a 'left wing troll' by a wide margin. A left wing troll will dehumanize those they think are on the wrong side of history. A liberal will disagree with them with discussion.

I reject trolling behavior from any extreme political persuasion. Including left wing trolls. This means that as a liberal I don't like booter's style of drive by attacks on other folks, liberal or otherwise.

I air this private dirty laundry one time only as explanation for my request to booter for No Contact.
Last edited by Seducio; 12-20-2023 at 02:21 PM..
Old 12-20-2023, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

hey look more political circle-jerking

you guys just cant help yourselves, can you?
Old 12-20-2023, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey look more political circle-jerking

you guys just cant help yourselves, can you?
Imagine if someone was commiting petty crimes in your neighborhood while wearing a sweatshirt with your family's last name on it. How would you speak up for your family in that situation.
Old 12-20-2023, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if someone was commiting petty crimes in your neighborhood while wearing a sweatshirt with your family's last name on it. How would you speak up for your family in that situation.
idk mayne got a common last name not worried about it
Old 12-20-2023, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If common sense is so common, why are rightoid politics so unpopular?

Nah, better go run away from the world I helped create and live in the woods while denying the same opportunity to anyone who doesn't look and act exactly like me
I lol’d

Though I don’t endorse your premise
Old 12-20-2023, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk mayne got a common last name not worried about it
I can see how not everyone would care about reputation in the same way. Appreciate the different perspective. For my family I have others that I am responsible for besides myself. Perhaps that has something to do it with why I feel responsible to protect the value system. Thanks for the different point of view.
Old 12-20-2023, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
booter.

Do not respond to me on these forums in any manner any longer. Do not respond to any of my threads if I start them. Do not respond to my comments. And do not reference me in anyway.

I do not consider you a reliable person based on private communication we have had.

So in public I am saying to you: Do not contact me any longer.
quite a piece of work this one is lol. dont tell me where and when to post, thanks.

you take these forums and your interactions with people here WAY TOO seriously. here is a PM you sent me some weeks ago about "how to deal with origen" and my response to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio
Hey booter,

Wanted to touch base and ask if you had any advice for me for better ways to handle Origen.

It appears whenever I try and confront him the mods just close up the whole thread.

Is there anything you can suggest I try that might work better.

Thanks for your consideration,

Seducio
my response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booter
im not even sure i entirely understand the request

i dont think spending energy "handling" people on p99 forums is a good use of time at all, nobody there (especially prolific off-topic posters) is open to having their mind changed

probably best to just add him to your ignore list and focus on better things in life
seek help my dude, maybe use your ban/time out for some introspection. your first mistake is maybe caring about reputation on an incredibly niche elf sim sub-forum

see you all after the holidays, going to be traveling
Last edited by booter; 12-20-2023 at 03:49 PM..