Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-16-2022, 11:13 PM
Kobold

I think once you loot a legacy item, loot being the keyword, you can no longer loot that specific legacy item again on the same character. BAM that would solve a shit ton of problems.
Old 03-17-2022, 06:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think once you loot a legacy item, loot being the keyword, you can no longer loot that specific legacy item again on the same character. BAM that would solve a shit ton of problems.
That's how it was, but the lists were reset once maybe twice during the time beads dropped.
It was actually per account, but people with multiple accounts could avoid it pretty easily
Last edited by PatChapp; 03-17-2022 at 06:26 AM..
Old 03-17-2022, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's how it was, but the lists were reset once maybe twice during the time beads dropped.
It was actually per account, but people with multiple accounts could avoid it pretty easily
There is no reason to ever have more than 1 character on an account.
Old 03-17-2022, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

I camped a Guise solo in 8 hours, 14 and 16 hours on three chars. I got the Najena J-boots on two chars in 8 and 12 hours. Rubi BP camp sometimes had like 2 people on list.

The manastone I bought. The wait times around that time were 20-24 hours and I found it easier to just trade 40 pieces of rubicite for it. Which took longer than 24 hours to acquire, but that was a chill afk camp with no timer.
Old 03-17-2022, 11:06 AM
Banned

still think its dumb as hell to nerf legacy items on a time lock custom server
Old 03-17-2022, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Make LGUK a no CSR zone.

/List is fucking crazy.

The average person needed to be online for 3 days to get #1 on a list. If they weren't using a program to automatically solve the /list afk check, they were having friends watching the camp, probably with team viewer, so that they could sleep for 4 hours and hop back on. That's insanity.

Make LGUK no csr. People will work it out themselves one way or the other.
Old 03-19-2022, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

One of my top pieces of advice for next server, and any other servers, is each guild should either be a raiding guild or a leveling guild - no in-between.

In <Castle> on Green, we've been straddling the line between the two, and it's awesome and I love it, but it's a lot of work to balance casualness and hardcoreness and keep our diverse range of players happy. Next server, I'm gonna do something easier.

It would be more straightforward to only be a family guild, with zero raids, maybe just some Seb keying and going for Verina Tomb and triggered fights like Ixiblat; OR to be a raiding guild and just tell people "be level 60 with 100 MR or you don't get any loot" and just ride hard.
Old 03-20-2022, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Not classic but fuck it, make some new raid targets with legacy gear. Stick Manastone on Mayong Mistmoore, make everyone race. Throw Guise onhom too. Throw Megalodon back in Rathetear and give him some of it too.
Old 03-20-2022, 02:32 PM
Banned

Best advice is do red 2.0 instead actually.
Old 03-20-2022, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best advice is do red 2.0 instead actually.
Red 2.0, no - that'd be just as empty as Red 1.0 after a month. Do Teams PvP if anything.