Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you own guns because you're a fearful beta. I mean I always knew that was the case, but I genuinely appreciate your candidness
Haha, excellent response.

Yeah I guess if you live in a fantasy world where home invasions never happen, you might not feel the need to own a firearm.

The fact is there is literally nothing you can do to stop these things from happening completely. Even if guns didn't exist, the dude could just mow a bunch of people down with a car (like what happened in that christmas parade last year which was totally buried by the media cause it wasn't politically useful). Or what happened in France a few years ago with that truck attack. Like 80 people died, no guns at all! Well except the guns the cops used to stop him.

The unique fixation on omg guns makes no sense and is a symptom of people's emotions being cynically manipulated. What inevitably stops these shootings, ultimately, is another person with a gun whether that is law enforcement or, as is often the case, a private citizen utilizing their second amendment right to self defense (those stories tend not to be plastered all over the news for weeks too, because again they are really politically inconvenient).
Old 07-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know it's hard for you to understand but that 8 year old picture of a guy with a beard is not from the killer who was 14 at the time of the post and is actively responding RIGHT NOW
It's not a unique or rare semioticism. Plenty of tards have really kickass rose tattoos.

Beardo having one does not rule out the skinny twerp having one.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Rainbow haired commie with noodle arms shoots up a 4th of July parade and idiot Botten desperately tries to paint him as MAGA

Hilarity ensues
Old 07-05-2022, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro he's an antifa Dem all the way

Sorry you can't accept it and your attempts at painting him as MAGA failed so badly
Haha are you talking about yourself?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 07-05-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, excellent response.

Yeah I guess if you live in a fantasy world where home invasions never happen, you might not feel the need to own a firearm.

The fact is there is literally nothing you can do to stop these things from happening completely. Even if guns didn't exist, the dude could just mow a bunch of people down with a car (like what happened in that christmas parade last year which was totally buried by the media cause it wasn't politically useful). Or what happened in France a few years ago with that truck attack. Like 80 people died, no guns at all! Well except the guns the cops used to stop him.

The unique fixation on omg guns makes no sense and is a symptom of people's emotions being cynically manipulated. What inevitably stops these shootings, ultimately, is another person with a gun whether that is law enforcement or, as is often the case, a private citizen utilizing their second amendment right to self defense (those stories tend not to be plastered all over the news for weeks too, because again they are really politically inconvenient).
I've never heard of a car being used as the weapon in a home invasion.

Source?
Old 07-05-2022, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the internet. I can know all your beliefs and every nuance of those beliefs from a single post.
so, you have no ideas. noted. not exactly a surprise from a crypto bro.

anyone else? ooloo? anybody actually want to make America safer for americans?
Old 07-05-2022, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rainbow haired commie with noodle arms shoots up a 4th of July parade and idiot Botten desperately tries to paint him as MAGA

Hilarity ensues
"All the evidence is pointing that he is a far right fascist, what is your defense?"

"He has no bear belly and no mullet, he must be antifa!!!"

Case closed
Old 07-05-2022, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never heard of a car being used as the weapon in a home invasion.

Source?
Old 07-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Getting up early to head into work with rainbow hair, you know to be responsible.
Old 07-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

He was friends with the mayor why did she let this happen?