Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

When will us Blue members start going to red forums and recruit from them ? Blue needs more people!!
Old 06-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Banned

Cant wait to login to kill dragons today.

Sorry y'all gotta wait +/-8 hrs and spit out your oodles of noodles as you run to your PC to log in when the bat phone goes out because Talendor just popped.

P.s. dont forget your FTE/Class Rotation Lawer Book as you run to Skyfire.

Dont worry blue such a fun server. *smirk*
Last edited by Farzo; 06-09-2016 at 04:37 PM..
Old 06-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is nobody on p99 who is as large of a warmbody as Farzo. There is nobody on p99 who is as unabashedly proud of being bad at everything as Farzo is. It's one of those "too dumb to fully grasp how dumb I am" situations.

It's sad.
This guy one of the worse tanks Empire had...and thats saying alot esp since empire had warriors that never tanked.

Would wait to be handed a mallet that other real tanks (rygrim xepiz would collect) and generallly was 3rd or 4th tank option.

Its not hard to click a mallet then tap backwards to position a mob.

Kinda like monkey see monkey do.

Edit: I actually remember one time when we were killing a flurry @ ntov entrance the tank dropped and bush stepped up and clicked his mallet and announced on TS he was tanking and promptly died because he didnt understand that yoi needed the CH chain on you before gettint agro.
Last edited by Farzo; 06-09-2016 at 04:53 PM..
Old 06-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cant wait to login to kill dragons today.

Sorry y'all gotta wait +/-8 hrs and spit out your oodles of noodles as you run to your PC to log in when the bat phone goes out because Talendor just popped.
If all we cared about was killing dragons, we could just log into one of the many test servers and do it.

We don't because those test servers are empty shitholes, and it wouldn't be any fun.
Last edited by Sage Truthbearer; 06-09-2016 at 04:45 PM..
Old 06-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Rather wait in line to kill dragons on a populated server then to freely kill stuff on a dead server. I mean you have to post on blue server forums just to tell someone you actually did something on red cause no one cares. If anyone just really wants loot and doesnt care about server pop there are like 50 other emu servers. Doing someone on a server with 1k+ is a accomplishment compared to do something on a empty box.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So in the time it took your guild to poopsock that Dain kill today my guild on red killed:

09.06.16 Venril Sathir
08.06.16 Telkorenar
08.06.16 Gozzrem
08.06.16 Dagarn The Destroyer
08.06.16 Lord Feshlak
08.06.16 Aaryonar
08.06.16 Lendiniara The Keeper
08.06.16 Eashen of Sky
08.06.16 Ikatiar the Venom
08.06.16 Dozekar the Cursed

Hope you have fun poopsocking tomorrows pop while I down another 5-6 dragons.

Ciao losers.
Its about 4:45 in the afternoon, EST. There are currently 73 people online on red. 73.

PEQ server: 324
EZ server: 337
Blue: 840
Red: lol
Al'Kabor Project: 107

I dont even know what these other servers are and they all have more people than red. If I was going to go somewhere other than p99 Blue, there are several other options with more people.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Banned

Blues just a bunch of people who have a "safety in numbers syndrome" it's similar to those people that preach that "WoW has 7 million subscribers" but they only ever play with or deal with 20-30 of those people.

Basically it's a server of sheep with a few wolves making bank off them.

*logs in to red to kill dragons*
*logs in to blue to afk @ ec tunnel so people may inspect my 1 bit of NToV gear, I keep a log of all the "x person is inspecting" messages to see how many I can average per day then I create a chart and project it out and work out if another bit of NToV gear will incease it or not, glad there's 1000 players on blue to pool my sample data from...brb AFK*
Last edited by Farzo; 06-09-2016 at 05:08 PM..
Old 06-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Blues just a bunch of people who have a "safety in numbers syndrome" it's similar to those people that preach that "WoW has 7 million subscribers" but they only ever play with or deal with 20-30 of those people.

Basically it's a server of sheep with a few wolves making bank off them.

*logs in to red to kill dragons*
There's 77 people online right now on red. If half of those (I'm being generous) are killing dragons, that leaves me about 35 people to group with 1-55. Thats less than one per zone average.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Farzo was the guy we had log out every encounter in case we wiped. Definition of cucked warm body right there.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Farzo was the guy we had log out every encounter in case we wiped. Definition of cucked warm body right there.
He's recruiting hard. I hope he has success, it must be difficult seeing something called "The Al'kabor Project" with triple digits while Red cant hit 80.