Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2019, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attempting 3 different classes as an iksar due to their Op racial abilities but realizing at the end of day the race is just ugly af with shitty animations.

Troll 4tw
Did you install the animation fix?
Old 09-24-2019, 06:24 PM
Banned

me aLso deleted SNeK NEC
No LikE snEkS me DeciDeD
SteP on SnEk!!!!
Old 09-24-2019, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

On live I never considered it. Played a high elf paladin from 1999 to 2003. D&D Third Edition hadn't come out yet, and just about the only paladins you could do in tabletop were human or saurial. I also thought the idea of a high elf paladin was cool. I didn't realize how gimped they rather were until way later, and even now I probably wouldn't have changed it.

On here, quite often. Doing a warrior, let alone an ogre warrior during the classic era here sucked major balls. I mostly rolled it because a friend of mine from back in the day used to talk so much smack about how "I would have kept playing Everquest if warriors and ogres were better. Life as a warrior was so hard. Yeah, paladins are so gimp, but not compared to ogre warrior." Dude only made it to level 37, and spent more years whining about it than playing the game. I get to hold this over his head now. Plus being a big fat tall ogre is amusing.

I did burn out pretty hard right when I hit around 47, but things got a bit better later with Kunark. I did have fun with my human SK bloodsaber alt though. I think if I was going to reroll, I'd consider doing a troll or ogre SK. I'd never get an exp group again though.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Old 09-24-2019, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Guys that won't group with a hybrid are assholes.

If you choose a class you think is cool you will have no regrets. There is no end all ultimate class. All have their place.

Some race / class combos are kinda dumb but also not very significant. Even half elf druids with no wisdom are ok even though I hate them.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-24-2019, 07:32 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

I used to see it come up a lot. Shared exp penalty was rough.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Closed Thread