Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are seriously telling me that you think that Donald Trump has committed no crimes?

He's still getting impeached. It's honestly terrifying that you think he's either committed no crimes or don't care that he has.
You're the one making false accusations. Care to retract?
Old 12-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are seriously telling me that you think that Donald Trump has committed no crimes?

He's still getting impeached. It's honestly terrifying that you think he's either committed no crimes or don't care that he has.
Pretty sure the democrats' last ditch argument was that someone need not commit a crime to be impeached. Why would they need to resort to such a technicality if they had evidence of an actual crime being committed?
Old 12-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump: "The Russia investigation is a total sham and has been a witch hunt from the start! I'm going to launch my own investigation into the investigation to prove that you're all committing treason!"

Investigation: Reveals the exact opposite of what Trump claimed

Trump: "THIS COMPLETELY FAKE INVESTIGATION INTO THE TOTALLY FAKE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION WHICH ALSO TOTALLY EXONERATES ME (NO YOU CAN'T SEE THE REPORT THAT'S TREASON GO AWAY BACK OFF NOTHING TO SEE HERE) TURNED OUT TO BE A WITCH HUNT AFTER IT WAS TAKEN OVER BY THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS I ACCIDENTALLY APPOINTED BACK OFF!"
Quote:
Trump: "I'll release my tax returns if I'm elected president!"

Democrats: "Now that you're the president, will you release your tax returns to us?"

Trump: "NO STAY BACK YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THOSE ANY REPORTS OF ME SAYING THAT I WOULD RELEASE MY TAX RETURNS ARE ALL FAKE NEWS ITS ALL FAKE NOTHING TO SEE HERE SUPREME COURT HELP!"
Quote:
Republicans: "This is a total witch hunt, you aren't even interviewing people who matter!"

Democrats: "Alright, we're going to subpoena the people you want us to talk to!"

Republicans: "WHAT NO STAY BACK YOU CANT TALK TO THEM THEY WEREN'T INVOLVED NOTHING TO SEE HERE THIS IS UNFAIR!"
Quote:
Trump: "I'm not even being allowed to cooperate in this treasonous coup witch hunt investigation, they won't even let me testify!"

Democrats: "Hey Trump, you're welcome here any time day or night. We would love nothing more than to have you testify!"

Trump: "WHAT NO GO AWAY I DIDN'T MEAN IT I'M NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS FAKE NEWS WITCH HUNT ITS ALL FAKE GO AWAY!"
Old 12-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

*Yawn*

Let me know when you have actual evidence of crimes committed.

And now back to your regularly scheduled REEEEEEE program. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Yawn*

Let me know when you have actual evidence of crimes committed.

And now back to your regularly scheduled REEEEEEE program. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoy the Impeachment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I will admit that Trump committed "crimes", if the libturds admit that Obama committed actual crimes when Obuttmonkey had Strok and Page and Comey investigate Trump for no reason whatsoever, other than blind hatred, which is what started the Mueller investigation, and the Steele dossier, and all that other nonsense, just to help Hillary in 2016, and or to placate the commie far-left wing of the democrat party

The whole Hunter Biden thing, that is how money laundering works, in case you are not clear on that. They say that there is nothing there, there, and they are full of crap

Of course, you libturds will deny all that. So why the F would I think Trump did any thing wrong, he was just giving it back to you in spades, you F ing dumb F's
Old 12-10-2019, 12:59 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will admit that Trump committed "crimes", if the libturds admit that Obama committed actual crimes when Obuttmonkey had Strok and Page and Comey investigate Trump for no reason whatsoever, other than blind hatred, which is what started the Mueller investigation, and the Steele dossier, and all that other nonsense, just to help Hillary in 2016, and or to placate the commie far-left wing of the democrat party

The whole Hunter Biden thing, that is how money laundering works, in case you are not clear on that. They say that there is nothing there, there, and they are full of crap

Of course, you libturds will deny all that. So why the F would I think Trump did any thing wrong, he was just giving it back to you in spades, you F ing dumb F's
Calm down, Mommy & Daddy will always be there for you even when big baby donnie isn't.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wow, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I will admit that Trump committed "crimes", if the libturds admit that Obama committed actual crimes
So you recognize that there were crimes, but just wont admit it unless you can get some kind of "win". Childish.

Quote:
Obuttmonkey had Strok and Page and Comey investigate Trump for no reason whatsoever, other than blind hatred, which is what started the Mueller investigation, and the Steele dossier, and all that other nonsense, just to help Hillary in 2016
Obuttmonkey? Again, childish. How old are you?

As for the motive behind the investigation.... Looks like the FBI was inept in their handling of the investigation which is something that needs to be cracked down on and remedied, but political bias wasn't found.

Also, the Steele dossier was a compilation of opposition research contracted by Republicans during the primaries. The Hillary campaign hired the same company after Trump got the republican nomination to get access to that research. The dossier wasn't some big fabrication planned out by the democrats or whatever nonsense you imagine it to be.

Quote:
Got any evidence for that claim? Or is it just your feelings? People in a position to know said there is nothing there. What do you know that they don't?

Quote:
So your willingness to acknowledge Trump's wrongdoing is predicated on someone admitting something totally unrelated?

Any luck with your GED program application? Crossing my fingers for you.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

“Giving it back to your in spades.”

So the goal here is for American to fight American. Rader, you’re a useful idiot and an unwitting communist. You will be purified by Jesus Christ
Closed Thread