Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2022, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

Both shooting stories have been all over the news. Wtf are you talking about?
Old 05-17-2022, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
white supremacy, which is completely irrelevant.
that's the hogshit take i was waiting for

there's a few million people who may disagree with you, but go on, you're really winning the voters over with this brilliant analysis
Old 05-17-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both shooting stories have been all over the news. Wtf are you talking about?
Groomers only focused on one to try and exploit politically cuz they desperate with mid terms coming up

Biden can't even keep baby food on the shelves he's so terrible. Puppet prez worst ever.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Groomers only focused on one to try and exploit politically cuz they desperate with mid terms coming up
I’ve been in DC for the week and have been amazed by all the political talk shows on the radio. From what Ive listened to, both sides are trying equally as hard to to exploit this tragedy. It’s gross. Each show host is just a wanna be Tucker or Maddow.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve been in DC for the week and have been amazed by all the political talk shows on the radio. From what Ive listened to, both sides are trying equally as hard to to exploit this tragedy. It’s gross. Each show host is just a wanna be Tucker or Maddow.
How is the right trying to exploit it

Explain in detail
Old 05-17-2022, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

I haven’t been taking notes, but it all revolves around “replacement theory”, the left blames Tucker while the right is trying to blame msnbc and people like joe Scarborough and joe Biden. It’s very clear that no one actually cares about the victims. The right leaning folks spent most of their time attacking the character of their opponents rather than talk about the shooting details. While the lefts used every chance they got to mention Tucker, white shooter/black victim, the manifesto, and replacement theory. But that makes sense though since the guy wrote the manifesto about RT, right? Has the manifesto been made public yet?

One guy tried to make it out that the real victims here were white Americans. That Replacement theory is still true and now the evil lefties will use this incident to further their agenda condemning it.

You know what I haven’t heard mentioned at all? Addressing the current problems with mental health care. Lefties were all quick to blame Reagan for the state of it, but that’s just a shit talking point.

Was fun listening to both sides spin as hard as they could. I haven’t been this plugged into the political scene in a long time. It is echo chamber central.
Old 05-17-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I haven’t been taking notes, but it all revolves around “replacement theory”, the left blames Tucker while the right is trying to blame msnbc and people like joe Scarborough and joe Biden. It’s very clear that no one actually cares about the victims. The right leaning folks spent most of their time attacking the character of their opponents rather than talk about the shooting details. While the lefts used every chance they got to mention Tucker, white shooter/black victim, the manifesto, and replacement theory. But that makes sense though since the guy wrote the manifesto about RT, right? Has the manifesto been made public yet?

One guy tried to make it out that the real victims here were white Americans. That Replacement theory is still true and now the evil lefties will use this incident to further their agenda condemning it.

You know what I haven’t heard mentioned at all? Addressing the current problems with mental health care. Lefties were all quick to blame Reagan for the state of it, but that’s just a shit talking point.

Was fun listening to both sides spin as hard as they could. I haven’t been this plugged into the political scene in a long time. It is echo chamber central.
I don't see anything you wrote describe the right "exploiting" it. Just some ambiguous attack on Maddow and Scarborough? Not sure.

The Left was literally trying to pin blame on The Right before the bodies were cold.

FYI Lefties have been gloating about changing the voting demographics through immigration for decades. This is old news.

https://www.amazon.com/Emerging-Demo.../dp/0743254783

Attachment 17771
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-17-2022, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see anything you wrote describe the right "exploiting" it. Just some ambiguous attack on Maddow and Scarborough? Not sure.

The Left was literally trying to pin blame on The Right before the bodies were cold.

FYI Lefties have been gloating about changing the voting demographics through immigration for decades. This is old news.

https://www.amazon.com/Emerging-Demo.../dp/0743254783

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasn't worked out that way. Texas has been a purple state in every election since before I can recall.

Until 1992 Republicans were in the wilderness anyway so it's better for them now.

e: 1994
Last edited by Reiwa; 05-17-2022 at 06:37 PM..
Old 05-17-2022, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasn't worked out that way. Texas has been a purple state in every election since before I can recall.

Until 1992 Republicans were in the wilderness anyway so it's better for them now.

I wouldn't worry about it, if there's one thing we can all be sure of it's that Elizondo did not read that or any other book
Old 05-17-2022, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://news.yahoo.com/polls-spell-t...210000920.html

Quote:
President Biden has been mired in a stretch of disappointing polls, but recent surveys suggest he’s having particular trouble keeping the support of Hispanic voters.

A Quinnipiac University poll published this week found that just 26 percent of Hispanic voters surveyed approved of Biden’s job performance, the lowest mark of any demographic group.
Closed Thread