Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Banned

i go with the top, the left, i don't want kids, never have, and immortality sounds awful. At least if I can't opt out someday

utopia is an aspiration, not a literal goal
Old 06-10-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i go with the top, the left, i don't want kids, never have, and immortality sounds awful. At least if I can't opt out someday

utopia is an aspiration, not a literal goal
Im offering you a thought experement:

A literal flying man that looks like jesus shows you a vision quest of utopia and takes you to a planet where it exists and says you can live here as long as you dont lust after 12 year old sexually charged children.

You're telling me, you'd turn him down?
Old 06-10-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I literally just said both sides working towards the same goal and you argued against it you complete buffoon.
I voted for Biden, the guy who didn't have a decades-long friendship with the world's most notorious sex trafficker.
Old 06-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And they say America has no culture!
Old 06-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted for Biden, the guy who didn't have a decades-long friendship with the world's most notorious sex trafficker.
He literally raised his kid to be one

Old 06-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Im offering you a thought experement:

A literal flying man that looks like jesus shows you a vision quest of utopia and takes you to a planet where it exists and says you can live here as long as you dont lust after 12 year old sexually charged children.

You're telling me, you'd turn him down?
yeah, probably would turn that down, especially if he didn't answer any of my questions

this is a pretty stilted way to do discourse tbh
Old 06-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, probably would turn that down, especially if he didn't answer any of my questions

this is a pretty stilted way to do discourse tbh
Ok so now you're telling me, that you'd rather let this part of your brain win:

What if the battle between good and evil, satan & jesus, god & the devil, is all just a metaphore for your monkey brain, and what we are capable of?

Just ask yourself, why is the act of coitus, the thing we should celebrate the most about the human condition?

The width of a mans shoulders, or the girth of his cock, the size of a woman's utters, or the rotundness of her plumage.

That's what we want to use as the thing we chose a mate from?

This is the goal of Satan, to turn us into the piles of flesh our sexual evolution wants us to be.

To not transcend to our better selves.
Old 06-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He literally raised his kid to be one

More excuses for having voted for a guy who definitely raped some kids with his good friend of many years, the most famous pedophile in the world. Turn off Fox News, boomer.
Old 06-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More excuses for having voted for a guy who definitely raped some kids with his good friend of many years, the most famous pedophile in the world. Turn off Fox News, boomer.
I didnt vote for him, but you literally voted for the guy you're giving me more excuses for the same shit you just accused me of.
Old 06-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/-KJDr5rCXK8
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread