Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the vote of trust sir =)

If you do decide to broker it lemme know..that payday would be worth coming back for haha ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsideringMelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very amusing.

So someone actually decides to sell their staff and all of a sudden its from a hacked account? I've had it a long time..and I've had debate after debate with friends if I should sell it or keep it. I'm probably being a dumbass as I could moderately (RBG, Trak tooth for a rog etc) twink a melee and then level them with a staff to 40+. Hell I should probably do that before I sell it as it wont take long.
The fact remains I will never get awarded a CoF or a RBB as a caster and I most certainly don't have the plat to buy a BBoDE.

Eye - why the problem with me? Is it because you sent me PMs offering to broker this and I turned you down? Please don't be offended but I'm not going to trust someone who is relatively new to the brokerage game with a 2 mill plat item. About the only broker I'd trust is Bob or *maybe* Haggle with this kind of plat to be honest. Please don't be offended. Also are you that upset that you said "I have a buyer who will pay plat" and I turned you down? The fact is I'm looking for Melee items that I don't want to wait months to find with plat - BBoDE primarily but also RBB, RMoY and SCD are hard to find.

Anyway I can disclose my main to the buyer if they want to know; that and what guild I'm in should satisfy any questions.

ConsideringMelee
Old 06-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

No problem with you, just want to make sure we know what's up, and going to do what we can to find out what the situation is. just giving people a heads up that there's a bad staff on the market at this point.

I would have helped you with the transaction to protect your identity.. as I would do with anyone. I can understand your trust issue.

I do know of a buyer who is looking for one with plat. so if anyone has another one please let me know.

Best of luck to you with this and the buyer.. assuming it's a legit staff, I hope Beauregard can get his situation resolved.
-Elyoc, 50 Druid
-GaryVee, Merchant
Old 06-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Large Rat

Eye why would I could care what a random person suspects based on NO evidence. To assume this is stolen is just moronic until any kind of logic or evidence else wise is offered. Yet you act as if a desire to be anonimous and turning you down to broker the staff means its "not legit"

At least you can pretend understand as to why I desire not reveal who I am to the public at large - but you don't really because you've never been in this position. Neither have I. Who the hell wants everyone and their mother hitting you up for plat and items because they think you're filthy rich? Who wants to take tons of crap from people in their own guild because they didn't sell it in guild for 800k?

Wish Bob was back in business so I could have brokered this anonymously with a sense of security.
Last edited by ConsideringMelee; 06-24-2011 at 07:33 PM..
Old 06-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Somebody who has never shared their account information with anyone has their account hijacked and their pre-nerf fungi stick goes missing.

Moments later a pre-nerf fungi staff hits the market for the first time.

Person selling the first-ever staff refuses to share their identify.

I'm not saying you stole it, but you do have some impeccable timing.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 06-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somebody who has never shared their account information with anyone has their account hijacked and their pre-nerf fungi stick goes missing.

Moments later a pre-nerf fungi staff hits the market for the first time.

Person selling the first-ever staff refuses to share their identify.

I'm not saying you stole it, but you do have some impeccable timing.
An old Drill Sergeant at Ft. Benning told me "looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, private, its a muh ($*#in' duck...."
Old 06-24-2011, 07:40 PM
Large Rat

Then for an item of this nature, value and rarity a GM should track what happened with that persons missing/stolen item.

I'm sure Rogen or Uth can verify I've had my staff for a good while (please PM me if you need my char name guys or you can just IP track it - but please do not share who I am). If you could verify I've had the staff for a while and its not stolen I'd really appreciate it.

Can they not also check item scripts and see who now has a staff they didn't have as of what - a couple days ago? Whenever the stolen one was taken? I'm not sure how in depth the item script logs are but they should be able to.

It should be done for an item of this significance in my opinion.
Last edited by ConsideringMelee; 06-24-2011 at 07:49 PM..
Old 06-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Fire Giant

to assist you in your quest to sell. I have been offered 750k ish for a BoBDE
Old 06-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Aviak

gl in your quest to never get any of those items mentioned in your OP
Old 06-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Orc

Get off this guy's nuts. If he was the one that hacked Beau, do you really think he'd be dumb enough to IMMEDIATELY post it for sale on the forums? And for a bounty of items that will likely take weeks, if not months, to find? Of course not. He'd either lay low or immediately jettison it for the best offer (which would likely be 1 mill plat or more).

Let the guy create his dream-thread. He's not going to end up selling. Nobody has this much loot / plat to trade him.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do know of a buyer who is looking for one with plat. so if anyone has another one please let me know.
Rather cut the middle man out.... ur not needed imo -=\ and its obviously trysytch everyone knows hes buying
Closed Thread