Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are angry because your attitude ("everyone else needs to accommodate me and my opinion about how things should be") is the exact opposite of that recommended by every great spiritual teacher, from Jesus to Buddha to Plato. Until you change it, you will continue to be miserable.
Oh stop it. Get this outta here man.
Old 10-22-2020, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not saying masks are effective or not (I mean mostly not but just to keep on track let's say whatever you want). But what I am saying is that some things you think are settled, like for example the number of salivary glands in your head, might not be so settled. I mean doctors and anatomists and basement killers have been slicing and dicing up human bodies for thousands of years. And wow! It's not until October 19th of the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty that we discovered that hey, we really have four, not three!

Don't you think it's a pretty significant detail to miss, 25% of your salivary capacity, like for forever?

And these new organs are being described as "large"?

Next time some scientist or doctor describes something as settled I'll rip out one of their salivary glands so they can conform to the consensus opinion once more.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im extremely disappointed it wasn't a wifi transmitter.
Closed Thread