Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2020, 08:25 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Renew Summoning, Magician

Can someone confirm the existence of this spell on the Green server. I went to the casters guild in West Freeport and could not find it. The wiki does say that this spell was not released at launch...

Thanks!
Old 06-29-2020, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancewert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone confirm the existence of this spell on the Green server. I went to the casters guild in West Freeport and could not find it. The wiki does say that this spell was not released at launch...
Correct, not on the Green at the moment, but yes on Blue
Old 06-29-2020, 08:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Any idea when it comes out for green? Must be sometime before Kunark, as the spell list on the wiki has a "CLA" symbol next to it.
Old 06-29-2020, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

It looks like waterstone was added in Dec 1999, and "new magician spells" were added in the PoS update in Jan 2000. That said, Renew Summoning looks like it's likely to come in the Paineel update, whenever that hits.

The last update we got on green was the PoH update which was originally in November 1999.

EDIT: I've updated the wiki for the spell with that information at the top, but we won't know for sure until it actually drops.
Last edited by Sabin76; 06-29-2020 at 11:28 AM..
Closed Thread