Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like seeing the former players who come back and discus getting their lives together. I've always stayed out of the high-end on P99, but a I knew a bunch of folks who participated in it and way too many of them had very serious problems ranging from drug abuse and alcohol dependency to unemployment/never-employed and divorce and general hopelessness/depression. P99 really is an escape for many if not most of the high-end players. With but few exceptions they tend to be pretty good people when separated from their online personas and I don't wish 'em ill.

Danth
u fall short , in my years of raider i can name atleast 5 players wich ended in jail, 1 wich died of overdose 2 days later after he lost a pd robe , alcoholics , people wich would fap and snort coque on midle of a raid with mic open,people with realy serious drug abuse problems ,creepers wich would post pics of realy disturbing shit .gun totin maniacs ............................ list long as fuck

on other hand i found wonderfull people who loved the game and wich u could have a nice chat or talk about anything from dungueons and dragons about history.

But yeah in general for each Xasten of p99 u would find 20 nizlers on high end raidin guilds.
Old 07-31-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

The game incorporated packed so many short term dopamine feedback loops. To say it's addictive is an understatement. And it created a community of addicts to reinforce the baseline addiction. Addictive behavior isn't where you find the best of humanity, which isn't to say they weren't good people. This place hasn't been my finest 75,000th hour, but it shine a spotlight on my own toxicity and I think I'm better for it (not including recent posts.)
Old 07-31-2020, 09:52 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2020, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u fall short , in my years of raider i can name atleast 5 players wich ended in jail, 1 wich died of overdose 2 days later after he lost a pd robe , alcoholics , people wich would fap and snort coque on midle of a raid with mic open,people with realy serious drug abuse problems ,creepers wich would post pics of realy disturbing shit .gun totin maniacs ............................ list long as fuck

on other hand i found wonderfull people who loved the game and wich u could have a nice chat or talk about anything from dungueons and dragons about history.

But yeah in general for each Xasten of p99 u would find 20 nizlers on high end raidin guilds.
They were most likely snorting adderal or oxys not coke idiot
Old 08-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The game incorporated packed so many short term dopamine feedback loops. To say it's addictive is an understatement. And it created a community of addicts to reinforce the baseline addiction. Addictive behavior isn't where you find the best of humanity, which isn't to say they weren't good people. This place hasn't been my finest 75,000th hour, but it shine a spotlight on my own toxicity and I think I'm better for it (not including recent posts.)
Addicted to hormone pills from the opposite sex
Old 08-01-2020, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Addicted to hormone pills from the opposite sex
Addiccted to cock in ass
Old 08-01-2020, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyone I know from TMO die?

I haven't kept in touch with anyone.
Old 08-02-2020, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is actually no such thing as a trans woman you are just a confused boy who took a bunch of hormones and thinks he is a girl now

i think we need to make hormone therapy illegal and administer immediate psychiatric help, maybe bring back that electro shock shit until you realize your error

I mean what do you parents think about you eating lunch in the bathroom, cool and normal folks

Wheres maerlith btw? Havent seen many posts from him lately
The derelict speaks.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:12 AM
Large Rat

TMO was buying characters with plat they bought with real money
Old 08-02-2020, 07:50 AM
Fire Giant

Vonhammer,

I am very sorry for 0% rezzing you in KC. It’s one of the shittier things I’ve done. You turned out to be a cool person but I never got to play with you.

This whole thread is cringe. Glad I found a way to play anonymously in the low levels and truely enjoy EQ. P99 is no good in the end game. Even now Sirken’s actions impact many of us.

Motec
Closed Thread