Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Oh this was the guy who was whining in the other thread...

But anyway, record your evidence and submit it in the petitions forum and get consequences for those assholes where possible
Old 07-16-2020, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently Diamond in Overwatch and League of Legends, and have played WoW for about 16 years. I wouldn't describe myself as a casual gamer by any means.

Every single time I try to play this game another player has to ruin it for me.

I've got Zulukid (Zulukingg) intentionally charming mobs I've rooted and malo'd, and just summoned a pet for, saying how is he supposed to know I was trying to kill it? Like maybe because you tried to tag it and realized it was rooted by me, so then you charmed it and waited 1 minute for the root to wear off before using bard speed to run across the zone with it while I'm asking you what you're doing? Like that's supposed to be an accident?

I have Omniphobiax calling me names and attacking me for killing a single halfling guard because apparently he thinks if he's camping the 5 guards at the gate in Misty Thicket that means he also gets exclusive rights to every single guard in the entire zone.

I go to North Karana and start killing bridge guards when I ask in OOC about the NPCs upstairs and whether or not they are worth the experience, only to have Kynari message me to inform me that the bridge is camped by them and that they teleported out to sell. I wait 5 minutes and still never see them, but don't want drama so I gate to across the continent, only to see them in Freeport and realize that they never even bothered going to the camp after chasing me off.

I wait 3 days to get the Treant camp only to have a Magician named Godie show up 40 minutes later and tell me he's a GM and that I have to give him the camp before he proceeds to grief me until I leave.

This is all within a 24 hour time period.

Why do I know all of these names? Because I screenshotted literally all of this.

How many of you specifically realize that you are the main reason the community on this game sucks?
I'm jealous of the amount of time you have to play video games.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But anyway, record your evidence and submit it in the petitions forum and get consequences for those assholes where possible
Like I said. A 7 day suspension for 2 weeks to 3 months of Ignoring the PnP isn't much of a consequence, especially when they go back to the possible months of making the game awful once more after the 7 days are up.

Name and shame however seems to work. The screenshots of OP would help much though since going by the sheer word of a RnF post with no evidence is plain silly. You said you had screenshots OP, post em!
Old 07-16-2020, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wait 3 days to get the Treant camp only to have a Magician named Godie show up 40 minutes later and tell me he's a GM and that I have to give him the camp before he proceeds to grief me until I leave.

This is all within a 24 hour time period.
OP can bend space time. Waiting 3 days inside a 24 hour period.

OP will call out player names, but won't provide his player name. I call B.S.

OP says he ranks diamond in overwatch, which is a kids game, so that's not weird at all, no way.

He can't post his screenshots because it would likely expose his own douche baggery.

0/10 RnF post.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP says he ranks diamond in overwatch, which is a kids game, so that's not weird at all, no way.

He can't post his screenshots because it would likely expose his own douche baggery.

0/10 RnF post.
Overwatch is an amazing, challenging e-sport. I can't for for Overwatch 2 so I can play the same champions on the same maps + maybe 2 new ones for the low price of another 60$. If CoD can do it, so can we with less effort!

Blizzzzzaaard!
Old 07-16-2020, 12:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you had to tell us your rank in Overwatch (lol) and League of Legends (lol) in the first sentence destroys any credibility you might have had.
I bring it up because I notice a lot of people saying 'welcome to online gaming.' Uh no, this is abnormally bad.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your post history consists of you whining because people won't invite you to their Blackburrow Groups, and struggling to make it passed level 25 as the most overpowered class in the entire game. I could literally level an Enchanter to 50 in under 10 days, and I haven't touched Blackburrow in 20 years.

Might want to delete your account and start a new one if you're going to call other peoples whiners while having a post history that reads like a 5 year old in Toys R Us.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Your post history consists of you whining because people won't invite you to their Blackburrow Groups, and struggling to make it passed level 25 as the most overpowered class in the entire game. I could literally level an Enchanter to 50 in under 10 days, and I haven't touched Blackburrow in 20 years.

Might want to delete your account and start a new one if you're going to call other peoples whiners while having a post history that reads like a 5 year old in Toys R Us.
Lol what? Imagine spending this much time going through someone’s post history because you’re upset they don’t sympathize with you

Dude you are just not a stable individual lol
Old 07-16-2020, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

0/10 RnF post.
Is your brain really this weak? I got the Treants yesterday after waiting for 3 days, and have since then been attacked literally every single place I go. But yeah, [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This is not exclusive to the last 24 hours. I could write an entire thesis on the cess pool that is Lower Guk.

I literally just made this thread after realizing every single time I've tried to do anything in this game for the last 24 hours it's turned into a huge fight with complete strangers. Not because I did anything wrong, but because I get attacked every single fucking time. If I see something is camped, I either camp there and try again later or I go somewhere else.

I cannot even process trying to tell people that I'm more entitled to the game than they are, or even trying to chase people off of camps when I'm not even at the camp and am not even going to return from it.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
I bring it up because I notice a lot of people saying 'welcome to online gaming.' Uh no, this is abnormally bad.
Playing overwatch competitively isn't much different than playing against bots on any real FPS. Then again CS:GO is considered a top echelon competitive FPS despite the game being complete garbage, so I sorta see where you are coming from.
Closed Thread