Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL RecondoJoe you obviously don't know toxic

Go play Rainbow Six: Siege, then come back here and talk to us about toxicity in game.
Ironically I joined the ARMY because I loved Rainbox Six so much, literally.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:06 AM
Banned

Bad things happen??! That must mean good things don't happen!

The game has no obligation to please you, this is the primary reason it's such an interesting game and people are still playing it 21 years later. It also breeds a lot of really funny jokes about fat nerds eating pizza
Old 07-16-2020, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bad things happen??! That must mean good things don't happen!

The game has no obligation to please you
The game is fine, it's the community that I'm complaining about.

If someone does garbage shit 24/7, and people call them out for it, I guaran-fucking-tee the same person will think twice about doing it again. And if they don't, other people will start to notice the same person online doing the same shit to them and will be less likely to interact with that person.

People being silent about garbage players is just as much of a problem as the garbage players. Stop messaging other players to passively-aggressively complain about someone fucking you over, and call those bitches out.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironically I joined the ARMY because I loved Rainbox Six so much, literally.
There is a lotta cringe on this post. Seek out your military psychiatrist for help buddy and thank you for your service that will be discharged after said session.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol what? Imagine spending this much time going through someone’s post history because you’re upset they don’t sympathize with you

Dude you are just not a stable individual lol
Says the person who lives on a P99 forum 24/7 to attack anyone and everything posted.

Like look at your post history, dawg, it's all it consists of.

There's a reason Reddit has an ignore feature. It's because of people like you.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The game is fine, it's the community that I'm complaining about.

If someone does garbage shit 24/7, and people call them out for it, I guaran-fucking-tee the same person will think twice about doing it again. And if they don't, other people will start to notice the same person online doing the same shit to them and will be less likely to interact with that person.

People being silent about garbage players is just as much of a problem as the garbage players. Stop messaging other players to passively-aggressively complain about someone fucking you over, and call those bitches out.
Based on your posts in this thread you’re doing a great job convincing everyone that you’re not one of the toxic parts of the community. A+ job
Old 07-16-2020, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a lotta cringe on this post. Seek out your military psychiatrist for help buddy and thank you for your service that will be discharged after said session.
Rogue Spear was huge when 9/11 happened. Doesn't take a genius to realize that a kid who has spent the last 2 years of his life playing an FPS would want to join the ARMY and go Special Forces during a time period where enlistment was at an all-time high due to our country being attacked.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on your posts in this thread you’re doing a great job convincing everyone that you’re not one of the toxic parts of the community. A+ job
I don't have to convince anyone otherwise. Anyone who knows me in-game knows what kind of person I am. There's a difference between being a nice guy and being a little bitch. I'm sorry you're too much of a douchebag to realize that, but the next time you're wondering why women don't find you attractive, re-examine what I just said.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Says the person who lives on a P99 forum 24/7 to attack anyone and everything posted.

Like look at your post history, dawg, it's all it consists of.

There's a reason Reddit has an ignore feature. It's because of people like you.
Lol your comments don’t even make sense. You cite a post of me asking for tips on efficient XP spots in the mid 20s as whining and being bad at the game? Lol

You cite a post of me asking peoples’ opinions on camp etiquette as whining? Lol. It’s ironic since you probably should have taken that approach with your posts and asked people what they thought about the situations rather than whining and ranting and bitching endlessly like a toddler and then getting butthurt when people don’t agree with you and tell you how great a guy you are and how it’ll all be okay
Old 07-16-2020, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lol your comments don’t even make sense. You cite a post of me asking for tips on efficient XP spots in the mid 20s as whining and being bad at the game? Lol

You cite a post of me asking peoples’ opinions on camp etiquette as whining? Lol. It’s ironic since you probably should have taken that approach with your posts and asked people what they thought about the situations rather than whining and ranting and bitching endlessly like a toddler and then getting butthurt when people don’t agree with you and tell you how great a guy you are and how it’ll all be okay
tl;dr
i'm going to go actually play the game, i hope you have fun spending the next week or so spamming refresh to leave hostile comments towards anyone posting anyone from your faceless anonymous account for a game that you probably don't even play.
Closed Thread