Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 07:40 PM
Banned

Exactly what kind of creature would make such a post?

You guessed it; frank stallone
Old 07-18-2020, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

Black Lotus = BDA nuff said
Old 07-18-2020, 07:52 PM
Banned

Myuharin triggering cazic DT to kill bard kiters was a top slime ball move. Loved to see it.
Old 07-19-2020, 01:33 AM
Banned

My screenshots folder is filled with people complaining about Black Lotus. They're literally the most garbage guild on the entire server.

I remember a couple of weeks ago I was helping a lower level Necro farm the AM Ghoul in Lower Guk when I got a message asking for a resurrection. I swing over to Frenzied and see that the two players who camped Frenzied all night (probably 12+ hours) had died, and suddenly a player from Black Lotus named Alion shows up right behind me asking me to duo it with him and I explain to him that I can't because that would be morally wrong. I have a witness to this (the Necromancer who I was helping farm AM).

So I resurrect the two players, and I tell them straight up that I can't help them kill the Frenzied because I have my own camp and there's someone else asking for it since they saw me abandon it to go rez these two guys. I watch the conversation that takes place, and Alion says he will honor the two players who I resurrected and let them try to kill the Frenzied again, before proceeding to engage the Frenzied 30 seconds later. I'm not even sure what happened, but we all got trained (I had to gate, and almost died). I come back and the two players I rezzed were dead (they had rez sickness), and Alion was bragging about getting an FBSS.

I felt really bad for what happened, especially for the warrior who stayed up all night farming it. Well, we end up losing our camp because I spent so much time over there having to rez them again, so I end up at the Supplier camp with the same Necro when a low level Rogue named Consentus shows up asking for mask. After we give him one, he informs me that he's Alion and I inspect him and he has an FBSS. I was curious how he transferred it that fast (it had only been about 30 minutes), and he told me he already had that FBSS, and that the one he just stole was for his Ranger. -- Like I'm sorry, but you'll never be able to convince me that someone this cutthroat isn't a sociopath.

So about a month goes by, and I'm leveling an alt, when all of the sudden I realize I'm in the same group as Alion's Rogue, Consentus. Dude pulls a massive train, and uses the halfling hat to gate out, and then says he can't help pull our corpses because he has to go do something in real-life. He has no clue that I know who he is, so I type /who all Alion, and sure enough, he's not only online, he's in the same zone, but makes no offer to help drag our corpses that he helped create. So I spend the next two hours trying to Lull my way through the Maze and up the Pyramid getting my groups corpses, when lo and behold Black Lotus teleports into CT and begins to train me and everyone else in the zone repeatedly, making the CR immensely harder.

Now this is not even an isolated incident. This is like my everyday experience with Black Lotus. I could go on and on with stories about this piece of shit guild, like it's almost a daily occurrence that they do something game ruining. I've actually seen people say they should change their name to Frenzied Ghoul and talk about how this guild will literally ruin the Kunark experience by turning Sebilis into the New Guk.
Old 07-19-2020, 02:40 AM
Aviak

i took a two week break from the game due to personal reasons and these fuckers wouldn't stop wishing me well.

worst guild ever.

also: needs way more erudites.
Old 07-19-2020, 02:43 AM
Sarnak

welcome back NonP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2020, 03:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hi Xeezl! You were in on it aswell sneaky gnome
Old 07-19-2020, 06:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, that totally makes a lot of sense. I wonder why I would waste my time and all of my mana rezzing two strangers who are bound several zones away... instead of simply killing the Frenzied Ghoul myself? Like this conspiracy theory makes absolutely no sense.
Old 07-19-2020, 06:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=344956

Never mind, I see that you’re Alion. You’ve been selling FBSS’s for 8 months now and you still feel the need to stealo them from genuinely new players who dumped 12 hours into farming it? Would you feel similarly about cheating someone out of 12 hours of their time in real life? So what? You can have another item on an online video game that you’ve been hogging for nearly a year?

Do you realize that you are literally a textbook definition of psychopath? And the best part is, you represent your guild perfectly. I personally wouldn’t even feel comfortable being in the same room with someone who is as grimy as you are, and can only imagine what kind of person you are in real life if your online persona is this disgusting.
Old 07-19-2020, 06:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Also which part was I in on? Spending 2 hours lulling the entire zone of CT to do a CR you created? Or stealing an FBSS? The fact that you don’t even deny any of this is not only telling of the type of person you are, but it’s also telling of the type of Guild you’re in. You’re just the tip of the iceberg.
Closed Thread