Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 08:55 AM
Banned

Default Nerds

Hey folks Keeth here.

Never suspended or banned. Do not box or RMT.

Thanks for the fan base or jealousy or whatever, don't understand it but hey whatever.

Blesses and take care!

<3
Old 07-23-2020, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey folks Keeth here.

Never suspended or banned. Do not box or RMT.

Thanks for the fan base or jealousy or whatever, don't understand it but hey whatever.

Blesses and take care!

<3
Ironically this is the first time I've ever seen Keeth online without Jaiger. I wonder why.
Old 07-23-2020, 09:10 AM
Sarnak

lmao @ "because of the TLP playerbase" as if the players not from there are the holy sanctity of all online gaming.
Old 07-23-2020, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironically this is the first time I've ever seen Keeth online without Jaiger. I wonder why.
Probably because Jai is on Keeth and im on Loudog right now. And for someone who's stalked me for months and has come to the "consensus" of RMT - you clearly don't realize i've given 200k+ in gear out to friends and random players in the community.

You are just a jerk along with the retard Frost whatever that did Efreeti with Falwen and us. We've been box tested - the GM's do pay attention. You guys are just stupid.

Anyway, I don't use these forums unless some assholes are being hostile. Your attitude needs readjustment brother. It's a game.

Bless and love,
Kief.
Old 07-23-2020, 10:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

WOW such accusations. Keeth and Jaiger are the nicest guys i've ever played with and I talk to both on Discord on a daily basis. They have given me tons of gear that is worth all kinds plat and I know a ton of other ppl that can verify that. They are afk a ton (who isn't) and help everyone who is around. I admit they are super gay for each other and always playing together but other than that you are cray.
Old 07-23-2020, 10:38 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This is your fault for playing on a shitty computer. Jai needs a better computer.
Old 07-23-2020, 10:45 AM
Banned

id be more worried about getting banned and stripped ( in that order )
Old 07-23-2020, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I notice it way more at higher levels than I do at lower levels. People always ask why I don't tell on them. It's like... if I'm in Wal-Mart and I see someone shoplifting. I know what they're doing is wrong, but I would never dream of telling on them and possibly ruining their life over it even though I think they're stupid and will eventually get caught.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0W_NEDff0c
Old 07-23-2020, 11:09 AM
Orc

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/1qTEfiJ" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/1qTEfiJ"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Old 07-23-2020, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Lol @ decaying skeleton white knighting