Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Is Alarti a huge tool?
Yes 136 80.95%
No 32 19.05%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Banned

I can't believe he is still talking shit after repeteadly being humiliated and slapped, I tend to think he is really S&M lol.

Also lol at him voting Twice ( Alarti0001 + Dmann253 or wtv his anonymous troll account is).

thats 46 to 10.

ouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't believe he is still talking shit after repeteadly being humiliated and slapped, I tend to think he is really S&M lol.

Also lol at him voting Twice ( Alarti0001 + Dmann253 or wtv his anonymous troll account is).

thats 46 to 10.

ouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you assume dmann whoever is me?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you assume dmann whoever is me?
I'm not assuming, I'm just letting other people know it's you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not assuming, I'm just letting other people know it's you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL Dmann is most definitely not me. Why would you think otherwise?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL Dmann is most definitely not me. Why would you think otherwise?
Well I was hoping you would be faster, but I'll just end this now as I have to go to work.

I am pretty sure you assume dmann is me because I sometimes play a character Darkmannx. However, DMX is my friends account and I do not have access to his Forum account. Which is Arkanjil.

I know you just like to assume you know things Visc but this is just another instance of you talking out of your ass....like always.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked the joke where Alarti was a nobody on Fennin Ro, then he came here and decided to live out his pre-pubescent childhood fantasies of having internet respect on 13 y/o elf simulators.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well I was hoping you would be faster, but I'll just end this now as I have to go to work.

I am pretty sure you assume dmann is me because I sometimes play a character Darkmannx. However, DMX is my friends account and I do not have access to his Forum account. Which is Arkanjil.

I know you just like to assume you know things Visc but this is just another instance of you talking out of your ass....like always.
i thought it could be you, but after looking at some past posts it's some guy named emmcee or something.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:

Good Alarti, keep bumping this thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When are my guildies receiving your payment again ?
Old 03-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

IIRC Alarti's semi-anon troll account is kbnexus.

FWIW Visceral, reading these forums I have seen something I never thought would occur: a group of FE trolls actually going toe to toe with TMO in Forumquest. I thought perhaps they would lose some raid mobs but never a battle in RnF. That Lance Armstrong image is hilarious, and so is Sussy the knuckledragger's Eccezan one. It's almost enough to make me take Sussy off of ignore.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 03-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Aviak

Didn't read this thread, but heard op was RMT? cool.
Closed Thread