Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Large Bat

Default Crusader's Quest of the Zealot

I am doing the Crusader's quest and have turned in two items to Lord Qyzar, "A Chalp Diagram" and "Knight's Khukri", which were required to complete the quest. After I handed them in he gave dialogue as "There shall be no zealot khukri until I have the Chalp Diagram and your Knight Khukri", and I did not receive either item back. I cannot continue the quest without the khukri, which is a third or fourth step in the line.

It might be worth mentioning that during the step prior to get the chalp diagram, when I handed in the required items, the npc spammed me three times saying "an iksar knight spits flarefire seeds on your chest. 'Is this all? Listen up!! I asked for the misscribed spells; Fear,Lifetap and Gate, and also, a shovel.", but then gave me the correct dialogue for completing the quest and handed me the chalp diagram.

Thank you for your time.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:02 PM
Former Guide

Resolving due to age, and no characters were indicated I can validate the trade on.
Closed Thread