Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-21-2022, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No weed for me but ill do a few rails of blow and drink beers with ya all night
I have tried cocaine twice

The first time was when I was in a hospital after getting stabbed in the face and they could not stop me from bleeding

The second was in a basement with Tom and Mike

I hated it both times
Old 04-21-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

I never liked cocaine and that class because it ruined two things I love. Food and sleep.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

It's funny, I generally am a pretty ornery guy and I think you all probably agree. I have to say this community is great and tends to rally toward positivity when real issues are brought up.

You have ruined your own lands, you will not ruin mine.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit yea that’s a lot
The worst part is two of the courses are math related. Discrete Mathematics and Linear Algebra, not hyper complex topics but new math is new math.
Old 04-21-2022, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

We all gonna die together soon anyway so don’t stress to hard boys We’ll all be there when the sleeper kills us all soon!
Old 04-21-2022, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

I sincerely feel so sorry for anybody who has never had sex while high on edibles. Doing something as pleasurable as sex while in a hallucinogenic dreamstate that opens your third eye and blurs the line between reality and visions. With some practice, you can live 100% in the moment, but THC can enhance that even further to a point that it's just flat out one of the greatest experiences that exists-- for me a fucking religious experience, pun intended.
Last edited by Lune; 04-21-2022 at 03:19 PM..
Old 04-21-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all gonna die together soon anyway so don’t stress to hard boys We’ll all be there when the sleeper kills us all soon!
Speak for yourself, I'll be living forever

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2022, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sincerely feel so sorry for anybody who has never had sex while high on edibles. Doing something as pleasurable as sex while in a hallucinogenic dreamstate that opens your third eye and blurs the line between reality and visions. With some practice, you can live 100% in the moment, but THC can enhance that even further to a point that it's just flat out one of the greatest experiences that exists-- for me a fucking religious experience, pun intended.
I’m almost always high on THC edibles when hooking up. Maybe not quite at the same quantity (my doseage is usually just like 5mg bites), certainly not enough to produce hallucinations, I’ve never had those with weed but obv have with shrooms. I do agree though that weed makes everything better, including for me sex, food, exercise, and other forms of recreation. I know you aren’t saying this, but I do feel that it’s important to moderate use of weed; being always high not only can build tolerance but also depreciates the high experience by making it just “what is” and not a different thing

That being said, sex on MDMA or coke for most people is going to be a more pleasurable experience than weed. This is because of the mechanism of changes to brain chemistry, MDMA or coke (or meth if someone is into that) are cranking your dopamine levels far, far higher than weed ever could, far higher than possible with any human experience

The two biggest risks with having sex on coke is 1. More minor, for men…coke, meth, and mdma can dehydrate the body significantly leading to “whiskey dick” where someone can’t get it up. The solution if this ever happens to you from alcohol or drugs is to start drinking lots of water and ideally eat some foods with it that hydrate the body such as fruit or veggies. The second risk is addiction, feeling that you need to be high in order to hook up, or feeling that sober sex no longer compares. This is enhanced by the fact that your brain’s ability to produce and retain its own dopamine will be in a slump for a while after you come off the hard drugs I mentioned
Old 04-21-2022, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m almost always high on THC edibles when hooking up. Maybe not quite at the same quantity (my doseage is usually just like 5mg bites), certainly not enough to produce hallucinations, I’ve never had those with weed but obv have with shrooms. I do agree though that weed makes everything better, including for me sex, food, exercise, and other forms of recreation. I know you aren’t saying this, but I do feel that it’s important to moderate use of weed; being always high not only can build tolerance but also depreciates the high experience by making it just “what is” and not a different thing

That being said, sex on MDMA or coke for most people is going to be a more pleasurable experience than weed. This is because of the mechanism of changes to brain chemistry, MDMA or coke (or meth if someone is into that) are cranking your dopamine levels far, far higher than weed ever could, far higher than possible with any human experience

The two biggest risks with having sex on coke is 1. More minor, for men…coke, meth, and mdma can dehydrate the body significantly leading to “whiskey dick” where someone can’t get it up. The solution if this ever happens to you from alcohol or drugs is to start drinking lots of water and ideally eat some foods with it that hydrate the body such as fruit or veggies. The second risk is addiction, feeling that you need to be high in order to hook up, or feeling that sober sex no longer compares. This is enhanced by the fact that your brain’s ability to produce and retain its own dopamine will be in a slump for a while after you come off the hard drugs I mentioned
Yea I use in moderation and don't go near hard drugs, other than occasional opium. Weed especially I find just gets boring or even unpleasant when used too frequently or in too high a volume.

When I say hallucination, I mean changes in perception/sensation and altered consciousness/state of mind rather than seeing things that aren't there. The closest way to put it into words is that it's like having sex and having a sex dream both at the same time with the pleasure of each stacked on top of each other. I can close my eyes and still "see" what's happening using the input from my other senses, with the "vision" flitting between what's actually there and what's fantastically there. Fucking incredible.

MDMA sex would be tempting but I'd be too concerned about the long term damage to my ability to feel joy.
Last edited by Lune; 04-21-2022 at 04:34 PM..