Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I once was in epcot centre or something right next to disney world. There was something in there like a "rocket-simulator" where you would fly to the moon (or maybe it was mars cant remembr)^^

That was so badass you cant imagine, better than any rollercoaster i have ever been. I want to go back just for that, it was so awesome !

Also cape caneveral is pretty cool.
That would be Mission Space. Pretty cool. Someone died on it a few years ago. Its pretty intense.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 03-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

While we're on the topic of Disney World I'm going to go on record as saying that whole park kinda...creeps me out. I can't put my finger on why but it just does. There is, however, one attraction that comes to mind. The Country Bear Jamboree. Those fucking bears man. Those...fuckin...bears.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually yes their is a steak house down town caller Rachel's or something along those lines cant really remember but... its a steakhouse/gentleman's club all in one. if u like fine dining and beautiful women shakin their stuff in yo face while u pound a 16 oz porterhouse def check that place out
fine cuisine at a titty bar haha
Old 03-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually yes their is a steak house down town caller Rachel's or something along those lines cant really remember but... its a steakhouse/gentleman's club all in one. if u like fine dining and beautiful women shakin their stuff in yo face while u pound a 16 oz porterhouse def check that place out
I live in Orlando, gimme a call and I'll help you out. There are about 3 rachel's, I know the guy who used to own them all, Jim V. but he has sold them since. He comes into my bar all the time, drives a murdered out phantom hah. But yea it's a stripclub that has a lunch buffet and a steak house at night. It's good food though for sure.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

BTW, I bartend/serve in Winter Park, right beside Rollins College, and I live beside UCF. Park ave where I work is a badass spot to hang out and smoke cigars and drink on the ave.
We just finished our international yearly art fest yesterday which is just insane. I got carrot top drunk on crown (I didn't take this picture, but this was taken by a reporter just outside my bar.)

This is the place, swing by~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ppg.jpg (52.6 KB, 40 views)
Old 03-19-2012, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

a KA would never go to a place with such little class.

RIGHT KNUCKLE?
Old 03-19-2012, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be Mission Space. Pretty cool. Someone died on it a few years ago. Its pretty intense.
Woah thats harsh, heart attack ? I dont have a hard time believing that, it really is intense ^^
Old 03-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah thats harsh, heart attack ? I dont have a hard time believing that, it really is intense ^^
Google says 2 people have died. Both with pre-existing conditions though. One heart failure in a little boy and a stroke in an older woman. The only one I had heard of was the little boy. (Orlando local for the last 10 years)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission...otion_sickness
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 03-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW, I bartend/serve in Winter Park, right beside Rollins College, and I live beside UCF. Park ave where I work is a badass spot to hang out and smoke cigars and drink on the ave.
We just finished our international yearly art fest yesterday which is just insane. I got carrot top drunk on crown (I didn't take this picture, but this was taken by a reporter just outside my bar.)

This is the place, swing by~
fuck yeah man ill come by this weekend. can you do deals on drinks for a p99 member, ill have Knuckle tattooed on my hand so you'll know me when i come by, im thinking friday night.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshayla701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a KA would never go to a place with such little class.

RIGHT KNUCKLE?
thats right im going 2 party hard in my hotel room u should come by for some coronas we got a pool and eeerything =p