Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 06:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sol A is good from low 20s till 44ish and good money/items.
Very good exp spot for low 20s, and not sure if it's changed but back in the day we usually owned the zone when we set up there. Easiest and safest thing is to turn right when you get to the first main tunnel you hit coming from LS. Down near the Sol B zone there is a small room, just enough size for a group. We'd pull from lots of places to there and if anything went wrong it was literally a few steps to the zone.

If you prefer your goblins blue rather than red, Permafrost is just as good.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Sow yourself. Round up 4 blues in outdoor zone with 6min respawn. Hit with infectious cloud, then hit each with envenomed bolt. Canni dance while quadding. Profit and probably fun. Bonus points if you round up 12 mobs 3sets of 4 with different run speeds... think spiders, humanoid, wolf. You can then just AoE dot each group as they will cluster together at different distances. I used this to keep multiple mobs dotted when swarming on my bards at that level range when the good camps were taken and albeit more work it’s great xp.
Last edited by Wallicker; 12-30-2019 at 06:19 PM..
Old 12-30-2019, 06:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're willing to wreck some faction I'm sure some lazy necro so encumbered they can't move would toss you a group invite at Treants for SoW, Strength, and Regen. The exp split shouldn't be too horrible and it will be easy mode with a 29+ necro carrying you for that limited window of play time. Just remember to clear that lion that paths in a straight line from the zone wall towards the bridge as it spawns a treant, so that's a bonus + 1 gold pinata.

Then after you get carried to 29 you can be the ruler of the tree camp and get yourself some alchemy seed money, or trade it for foraged berries or whatever passes for a common currency on Teal.

If some insane necro/mage passes on a life line to continued loot whoring at Treants, you've always got solo options in Rathe Lake which I believe has more than a few high teen mobs to kill for a 24, then there's the hermit in SK, 3 drakes in the RM sphinx valley (2 18-21 + a 23/24).

If you stay bound near either paw, hermit, or treants I'm sure someone would take you up on a duo for aviaks, gnolls, centaurs, or Quillmane if you asked / volunteered. You'd also be near NK for ports to any more ideal group exp spot.

Exploring zones to find good spots is cheating, just like leveling fast to get the best loot. Get back to HHK, who do you think you are, Marco Polo?!
Old 12-30-2019, 06:50 PM
Kobold

I remember at around 24 or 25 killing mammoths in Everest, this they can be resistant I've noticed and social.
---
Green
Vosttok the Luminary 60 Shaman
Megid 60 Wizard
Ryukerr 54 Druid
Vostt 51 Rogue
Old 12-30-2019, 09:27 PM
Orc

South Karana should have plenty of mobs to get to 29. KFC or centaurs, mix in some animals.

If you prefer dungeons look into Permafrost. Could probably work the entrance solo, might have to bring a group though? Not sure if anyone travels there...
Closed Thread