Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be careful, making real life threats, particularly ones that involve doxxing other players is considered a pretty serious offense around here. All this was anticipated, however. Lynchburg isn’t NOVA, and I’m not even from that state — I worked there briefly for bid work. Feel free to contact Davey Tree though. When I quit working there within 2 weeks the entire climbing crew quit to come work with me instead. I hate that company and would thoroughly enjoy causing my old boss grief.
To be fair he didn’t doxx you at all. You’re the person who has told everyone on an online forum who he is and provided a link to your personal facebook.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair he didn’t doxx you at all. You’re the person who has told everyone on an online forum who he is and provided a link to your personal facebook.
So does this mean that every single person who posts on the Facebook P99 group has now consented to having Lune or any of you other losers threaten to harm them in real-life? Because I can tell you right now that the facebook page is about 300x more active than this forum and reddit combined, and that most of these people had already stalked me there prior to this thread.

Like you're such a garbage human being. Prove to us that you're not a 300-pound piece of lard who hasn't worked a day in his life because your post history suggests otherwise. I can click 4 pages back, before I even graced this forum and see you whining and attacking literally every single person who posts.

I let you look like a fucking dumbass on purpose, making claims about me that I knew I could and would easily disprove, just because you're entertaining. But stop pretending to be this moral person who has the right to claim that every single other person on this forum is fake, and everything they say is a lie. You just spent a week making false claims about me, and then shut that cock-holster real fast once I proved what a dumbass you are. You conveniently pretend like that never happened now, and instead of condemning people for being garbage, you justify it because if people don't want to be threatened in real-life then they shouldn't never post on social media, stream this game, or add anyone on Discord.

This is bullshit. You are bullshit. You're a garbage human being, and I guarantee when I'm bored of this forum, you'll still be here whining like a fucking bitch about how no one will invite you to their Blackburrow Groups or how the game is too hard to play on Green since no one will PL you.

Whether I like someone or not, I will never justify anyone making threats towards that person in real-life -- especially over a god damn video game. That's not just against forum policy, that's actually against real life laws as well. Imagine what would happen if I messaged my next door neighbor and told him that I planned on contacting his employer with slander with intent to cause harm, and he simply called the police? We both know what would happen.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Again

Why are we legitimizing this attention whore troll? Joe's posts are lazy, dull witted and overtly exist for one purpose; To troll RnF.

Any replies to Joe further validate this troglodyte, so why do you all bother?
Old 08-01-2020, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Dude you have voluntarily given us enough details of your life to find out anything about you.

If the subject of personal data, gives it up willingly, that is exactly NOT doxxing.

You consistently Dox Yourself, joe
Old 08-01-2020, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So does this mean that every single person who posts on the Facebook P99 group has now consented to having Lune or any of you other losers threaten to harm them in real-life? Because I can tell you right now that the facebook page is about 300x more active than this forum and reddit combined, and that most of these people had already stalked me there prior to this thread.

Like you're such a garbage human being. Prove to us that you're not a 300-pound piece of lard who hasn't worked a day in his life because your post history suggests otherwise. I can click 4 pages back, before I even graced this forum and see you whining and attacking literally every single person who posts.

I let you look like a fucking dumbass on purpose, making claims about me that I knew I could and would easily disprove, just because you're entertaining. But stop pretending to be this moral person who has the right to claim that every single other person on this forum is fake, and everything they say is a lie. You just spent a week making false claims about me, and then shut that cock-holster real fast once I proved what a dumbass you are. You conveniently pretend like that never happened now, and instead of condemning people for being garbage, you justify it because if people don't want to be threatened in real-life then they shouldn't never post on social media, stream this game, or add anyone on Discord.

This is bullshit. You are bullshit. You're a garbage human being, and I guarantee when I'm bored of this forum, you'll still be here whining like a fucking bitch about how no one will invite you to their Blackburrow Groups or how the game is too hard to play on Green since no one will PL you.

Whether I like someone or not, I will never justify anyone making threats towards that person in real-life -- especially over a god damn video game. That's not just against forum policy, that's actually against real life laws as well. Imagine what would happen if I messaged my next door neighbor and told him that I planned on contacting his employer with slander with intent to cause harm, and he simply called the police? We both know what would happen.
First off I never said anything about his threats. I said he didn’t doxx you, which is true. Never said that meant he could threaten you. Stop having another meltdown.

Also, I’m not sure what you mean about proving me wrong and you having like shut me up or something. I still maintain what I have always maintained, that you just claim a bunch of things to try and make yourself sound tough or cool or whatever but then can’t offer actual proof of any of them. But wait, oh right, you said you shut me up real bad or something like that...what by like posting about how you’re good at climbing trees and doing tough manual labor?

As far as who I am, since you asked (notice how that works btw? You talk about yourself if someone asks about you not whenever you feel like blabbing on to try and make yourself seem impressive), I used to work in the game industry and am now a lawyer on Wall Street. But as for telling you who I am and sharing personal information to prove it? Why on earth would I ever do that (much less provide it to someone who is as clearly mentally unstable and unsettled as yourself)? And here’s another key difference for you, when you don’t believe what I say I won’t have an emotional meltdown where I write novel long forum comments crying and bitching like a toddler who was just told he can’t have desert.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

And for the record to make it extra clear I do not support him threatening you
Old 08-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you have voluntarily given us enough details of your life to find out anything about you.

If the subject of personal data, gives it up willingly, that is exactly NOT doxxing.

You consistently Dox Yourself, joe
And this makes threatening people in real-life okay? Again, there's about 5 people who post on RNF consistently. There's about 500 who post on the P99 page consistently. Do all of those people deserve to be threatened because they doxxed themselves? Imagine if Blizzard allowed this policy, considering that they promote Real ID and even added a feature that allows you to stream your gameplay directly to facebook.

Just because you can find someone online does not mean that making criminal threats towards them is justified. I personally make no attempt to hide who I am because I'm not ashamed, and I fully realize that there's very little that can be done to me by these forum trolls, but the fact that you guys not only make threats towards other people, but then justify them, speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

I'm glad I'm the only person here who isn't scared of being bullied by a bunch of unemployed people who live off of my tax dollars. I can tell by the circle jerk that lingers here that you're used to scaring people off and I absolutely love the fact that you're foaming at the mouth at the fact that I not only routinely fucking destroy you, but I don't back down and run away from a bunch of losers who otherwise couldn't exist anywhere else online due to the fact that they are incompatible with the rest of society.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Grawwwr! Muh tax dollars!!! Grawwwwwr generalizations!!! Wall of text yaarrrrr I climb trees and was special forces bluuhhhb
Old 08-01-2020, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Like you're such a garbage human being. Prove to us that you're not a 300-pound piece of lard who hasn't worked a day in his life
You Go First, you have never been able to back up a single claim you made in your post career under the alt account named RecondoJoe

Quote:
Sigmund Freud considered that, in emotional projection, thoughts, motivations, desires, and feelings that cannot be accepted as one's own are dealt with by being placed in the outside world and attributed to someone else.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And this makes threatening people in real-life okay?
No threats to person or property were made.

Were someone to somehow make a list of incendiary posts and somehow linked it to a real life person, they would be merely subject to a forum ban, and pop back up on an alt account.

Or in the most extreme cases, subject to 18 U.S. Code § 119. However for a tiny little corner of the internet like this, it will go unnoticed, as you definitely do not have the funds to retain counsel and hire the appropriate people who could scour the internet and prove this.
Closed Thread