Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2021, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

I love randomly coming back to RNF so I can get reassured that no matter how low/addicted I get to a video game, it can always be much, much worse. I highly recommend to a lot of p99ers to step away from the computer and go outside for a bit, let reality sink in so you can see things clearly, and see how ridiculous it all is.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love randomly coming back to RNF so I can get reassured that no matter how low/addicted I get to a video game, it can always be much, much worse. I highly recommend to a lot of p99ers to step away from the computer and go outside for a bit, let reality sink in so you can see things clearly, and see how ridiculous it all is.
Old 06-30-2021, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my .30-06 provides enough reassurance that things will work out
Don't joke about your inevitable suicide.
Old 06-30-2021, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

41% chance she's crying for help.
Old 06-30-2021, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
41% chance she's crying for help.
That low?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-30-2021, 06:31 PM
Banned

No one gives a shit about yours or mine: race, creed, sexual preference, religion, delusions, fantasies, dreams, goals, hardships, etc.

Get over yourselves and stop trying to be a victim the entirety of your life peeking into shadows looking for the Boogeyman that doesn't exist, then wailing into the ether for validation and moral support.

If "you" find a problem with human behavior, tough shit, deal with it in your own personal way. No one wants to hear about it because no one cares.
Old 06-30-2021, 06:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one gives a shit about yours or mine: race, creed, sexual preference, religion, delusions, fantasies, dreams, goals, hardships, etc.

Get over yourselves and stop trying to be a victim the entirety of your life peeking into shadows looking for the Boogeyman that doesn't exist, then wailing into the ether for validation and moral support.

If "you" find a problem with human behavior, tough shit, deal with it in your own personal way. No one wants to hear about it because no one cares.
Sorry you don't have Warder loot.
Old 06-30-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Funny enough, no one gives a shit about you not giving a shit. Honestly, it takes away their agency to giveth or taketh shits away as they see fit when you use blanket statements like that. Shame on you.
Old 06-30-2021, 06:57 PM
Banned

No one cares.

Have a nice day.
Old 06-30-2021, 07:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

BAD NEWS no one in this entire thread said anything intelligent or funny

still true
Closed Thread