Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-02-2022, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if they screw up, they're personally liable?

And you think this won't be a high rate profession?
If they screw up you call it the cost of doing business. At least one idiot is dead not 19 children.

And thats on their souls plus everyone else who signed the social contract.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:06 PM
Banned

Can't they just walk or take the same bus the kids do?
Old 06-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if they screw up, they're personally liable?

And you think this won't be a high rate profession?
Wouldn’t the teachers be personally liable if they screwed up too?

I don’t care in what form the security comes tbh, just that its focus should be security, not trying to split the focus between security and teaching. Also I feel like teachers would have less security training

Oh and security would be wearing security uniforms. This could actually matter if a shooter was going through the school so a teacher whips out a gun in their plainclothes making them appear like the shooter so another teacher shoots them in confusion thinking they were the active shooter. This is why cops have uniforms
Old 06-02-2022, 09:37 PM
Banned

Everyone should have uniforms.
Old 06-02-2022, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone who lawfully has a gun be allowed unrestricted use during mass shootings. At schools, concerts, malls or anywhere really.
How you dummies even get to the point where "arm a teacher" becomes an offered option.
Now, given your "we allowed to have guns cuz gubba (government or deep state you pick) wants to take shit from us and to shoot the other cunt first who wants to shoot me, this should be a no brainer.
You have the tools at your disposal already.
Something just seems to be hindering (in some cases) the use of said tool.
Also, anger and hate are the way. Otherwise mass shootings wouldnt "work".
TLDR
Work out how to stop the (insert an entity here that uses force) to stifle the right to be the good guy with a gun.
Sounds pretty damn simple to the outside observer.
Tell me again dat world is upside down and imma glass ya wif my vb bottle.
The answer is there, nudging the surface but you guys love the drama. You dont want it fixed.
Old 06-02-2022, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who lawfully has a gun be allowed unrestricted use during mass shootings. At schools, concerts, malls or anywhere really.
How you dummies even get to the point where "arm a teacher" becomes an offered option.
Now, given your "we allowed to have guns cuz gubba (government or deep state you pick) wants to take shit from us and to shoot the other cunt first who wants to shoot me, this should be a no brainer.
You have the tools at your disposal already.
Something just seems to be hindering (in some cases) the use of said tool.
Also, anger and hate are the way. Otherwise mass shootings wouldnt "work".
TLDR
Work out how to stop the (insert an entity here that uses force) to stifle the right to be the good guy with a gun.
Sounds pretty damn simple to the outside observer.
The answer is there, nudging the surface but you guys love the drama. You dont want it fixed.
They really don't. Because it means honest work tbqfvh.

Oh and taking responsibility.
Old 06-02-2022, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who lawfully has a gun be allowed unrestricted use during mass shootings. At schools, concerts, malls or anywhere really
While I agree, these are all gun free zones. Meaning no one but the shooter is legally going to have a gun in these environments

Friendly fire during the confusion of a mass shooting is my biggest concern in regards to arming everyone. If someone didn’t personally witness the original shooting, it would be very easy for them with adrenaline pumping to see someone running with a gun, assume they are the mass shooter, and shoot an innocent armed Good Samaritan who was just trying to help. And then maybe someone kills them next. And now you have a possible chain reaction of confused innocent people shooting at each other while the original mass shooter isn’t anywhere near there
Old 06-02-2022, 11:01 PM
Banned

People trampled each other, screamed, cried, and generally panicked at an airport after a gun accidentally went off once

These were all unarmed people, and 3 ended up getting hurt in the confusion. Now picture many of them being armed if you doubt the possibility of friendly fire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 06-02-2022, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

cool first world society
Old 06-02-2022, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It wasn't unsunghero that told you that nor was it in regards to such a stupid argument. Mind yourself, boomerang-fucker.