Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Large Bat

Question Starting stats DE cleric

Making a DE Cleric on green. Looking at long run for stats.
STR:80
STA:82
WIS:96

With no Ports, limited selling and banking locations, plate armor to wear, heavy 3lbs bags to carry, the more I think about it STR will be important.

Any advice or reachable newbie items in the first month, is welcome info.

Thanks guys.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddraven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making a DE Cleric on green. Looking at long run for stats.
STR:80
STA:82
WIS:96

With no Ports, limited selling and banking locations, plate armor to wear, heavy 3lbs bags to carry, the more I think about it STR will be important.

Any advice or reachable newbie items in the first month, is welcome info.

Thanks guys.
All I have to say is bravo! So many people only put the stat points at character creation that other people tell them they should put in. I had a DE SK before and because I listened to those people, he was encumbered 100% of the time. I like your stats!
Old 10-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Skip Sta. Priests get 3hp per stamina at level 60. Put it in Wis instead: we get 12 mana per wisdom at level 60. Instead of putting 10 points into stamina and getting 30 hp, get a Platinum Fire Wedding Ring and get 55 hp.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I have to say is bravo! So many people only put the stat points at character creation that other people tell them they should put in. I had a DE SK before and because I listened to those people, he was encumbered 100% of the time. I like your stats!
Thanks for your kind words of wisdom. May lower STA a bit for more WIS. 3HP at level 60 seems poopy, as Videri mentioned.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddraven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your kind words of wisdom. May lower STA a bit for more WIS. 3HP at level 60 seems poopy, as Videri mentioned.
I create my characters differently than the status quo as well and it always works out. Plus it's only of the only ways to customize your character in Norrath.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

I like seeing whole round numbers on my character stat screen (at least when naked). I like all of their stats to be rounded off to the nearest 5, and then when all the numbers are rounded off ill put what is left into their prime stats. I guess im a little OCD like that.

I can't stand a random 83 wisdom or 123 stam. (or whatever).
Old 10-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Aviak

I agree with Videri, ditch the stamina and pump some wisdom.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Large Bat

I will run a DE SK and DE Cleric on green as well. I am not sure, wether +10 STR on the SK are enough, due to OPs mentioned factors. 70 STA is pretty low, unfortunately. Do you guys think, that 15 STR and 5 STA is a bad choice for a DE SK?
Old 10-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will run a DE SK and DE Cleric on green as well. I am not sure, wether +10 STR on the SK are enough, due to OPs mentioned factors. 70 STA is pretty low, unfortunately. Do you guys think, that 15 STR and 5 STA is a bad choice for a DE SK?
I don't. Just make it a mission to get some of the +STA gear that drops. It's better to have a few less HP than to be encumbered and get critted constantly.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Random question... You know you can not box right? Against "the rules" They watch for 2 characters on same IP. Only some exceptions are granted for 2 people in same house, like husband and wife.
Closed Thread