Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Old 06-25-2022, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be a bummer if I got banned from Project 1999. For people not understanding, how frustrating it is for me, to have everything I see out of my eyeballs, be that huge amounts of people are torturing me.

Even if, huge amounts of people torturing me is just a delusion/hallucination, it is very real for me.

Especially because classic EQ is my favorite thing in life, and the first thing I would ever ask for. I think I even remember talking to Project 1999, when it was still in theory and just being created. Saying to them, "I am being tortured by a secret society! Can you please make this emulator!" 10-12 or more years ago. Whenever it was.

I'd rather not be persecuted here though either. Not sure, if that has been or ever will be happening to me here. Even the trans girl seems to have been nice to me.

Hopefully I could find some happiness, being free in standing up for myself. But also, please don't ban me. EQ classic is best.

Hopefully, I can keep my mouth shut, until the Eskimo lives matter people, torture me in 10 years.
It's not easy; banging your head against some mad bugger's wall.
Old 06-25-2022, 09:50 PM
Kobold

Politics cares about you.

Attachment 18104
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-25-2022, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 06-25-2022, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's the Hyde amendment broski. His view hasn't changed, you're just a moron.
Old 06-25-2022, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the Hyde amendment broski. His view hasn't changed, you're just a moron.

Flashback: In 1982 Joe Biden Voted for Constitutional Amendment to Overturn Roe v Wade and Make It a State Issue

Joe Biden entered the senate in 1973, the same year the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision. He has evolved from being strongly pro-life to rabidly pro-abortion. Here is a list of his changing positions.

1974: A year after Roe v. Wade was decided, he said the ruling had gone “too far” and that a woman seeking an abortion should not have the “sole right to say what should happen to her body.”

1976: He votes for the “Hyde Amendment” which bans federal funding of abortions.

1981: He introduces the “Biden Amendment” which prohibits foreign-aid funding of biomedical research involving abortion.

1982: He votes for a constitutional amendment allowing states to overturn Roe v. Wade.

1983: He votes against a constitutional amendment allowing states to overturn Roe v. Wade.

1984: He votes for the Mexico City Policy which bans federal funding for abortions.

1987: He becomes chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and leads the fight against Supreme Court nominee Judge Robert Bork, whom he said was opposed to Roe v. Wade.
Old 06-25-2022, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Flashback: In 1982 Joe Biden Voted for Constitutional Amendment to Overturn Roe v Wade and Make It a State Issue

Joe Biden entered the senate in 1973, the same year the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision. He has evolved from being strongly pro-life to rabidly pro-abortion. Here is a list of his changing positions.

1974: A year after Roe v. Wade was decided, he said the ruling had gone “too far” and that a woman seeking an abortion should not have the “sole right to say what should happen to her body.”

1976: He votes for the “Hyde Amendment” which bans federal funding of abortions.

1981: He introduces the “Biden Amendment” which prohibits foreign-aid funding of biomedical research involving abortion.

1982: He votes for a constitutional amendment allowing states to overturn Roe v. Wade.

1983: He votes against a constitutional amendment allowing states to overturn Roe v. Wade.

1984: He votes for the Mexico City Policy which bans federal funding for abortions.

1987: He becomes chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and leads the fight against Supreme Court nominee Judge Robert Bork, whom he said was opposed to Roe v. Wade.
Nice paste that says nothing like the image you previously pasted and was replied to,dig it up in here if you really want to know.

e: looks like it died in committee
Last edited by Reiwa; 06-25-2022 at 11:21 PM..
Old 06-25-2022, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Reiwa triggered and bringin out his shovel
Old 06-25-2022, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reiwa triggered and bringin out his shovel
I'm allowed to use a shovel if you dump dumb pastes on my lawn.
Old 06-25-2022, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Closed Thread