Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 02-22-2022, 02:46 AM
Aviak

Red face Frontal stun immunity

Frontal stun immunity seems very over rated or I just am very lucky. I've gone hours and hours never being stunned in the front. Dark Elf sk. Have had 15 mobs on me facing them still never getting stunned. 45- 50 level ranged mobs while being level 56 and 57.

Is it xamount of damage to be stunned or something from the front? I'm tempted to pull some level 60s and just face tank and see how long b4 I get stunned... or is it a level difference ..I have been trying to get stunned from the front... it just doesn't happen.. my only guess is mobs have to be much higher level.. or after a certain level you have like a 1% chance to get stunned .. I have pushed pretty hard to try to get stunned.. I know what I'm fighting stuns because once I turn back I get constant stunned.. just curious about others opinion
Old 02-22-2022, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

It used to be more powerful. Bash used to stun every hit. This is no longer true (furthermore bash has a good chance to miss let alone fail to stun). NPCs will often elect to kick instead of bash (shared cool down).

Npc melee stuns are rare, especially if grouped with a slower. Maybe a stun every 400 seconds.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 02-25-2022, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

It's nice to have, but yes it's overrated. Why I prefer Trolls.
Old 02-25-2022, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

FSI is more relevant for high level/raid mobs. If you're killing low blues you won't get stunned much. It is slightly overrated here, but still very strong nonetheless.
Old 02-27-2022, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

Mobs have a 50% chance to bash, 50% to kick. And hit rate is about 50%. So 25% chance of being bashed every 8 seconds.

For casters, it can be pretty annoying, since at high level every bash interrupts your casting, but for melee, it's not that big of a deal.

On a raid boss, it'll lower your aggro slightly, but does it matter much? Eh. Does the 36 overcap AC of Iksar matter much? Eh.
Old 02-28-2022, 02:39 PM
Banned

Agi or Charisma > then FSI

U decide which !
Old 02-28-2022, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

It is nice when you are turning and get stunned. I've died from being stunned on a turn causing me to spin and show my back making it so defensive skills don't work.
Old 02-28-2022, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

I'll admit vindi stuns me sometimes and it's annoying. But he never makes me go all the way around!
Old 02-28-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

well, it depends on how quickly you're turning when you are stunned. it's safest to move immediately after a bash, if you have a gina timer for it and it's not like an urgent move.
Old 04-26-2022, 08:35 AM
Sarnak

Does the FSI work towards raid mobs? Is there a limit or certain mobs/levels/attacks that can’t be immune towards?