Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 05-19-2022, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Move inside riverale and pull to the lake. Park a level 1 halfling by that shack. When your full, drop bags on ground and pick up with level 1 and vendor. Buy dots and bag drop back.
Old 06-22-2022, 07:25 AM
Orc

Brutes in Warslik Woods can take you to lvl 34-35. Exp is a bit slow but they drop a lot of gems and high quality brute hides used in halfling cultural forging. Guards at tower in NK or WK. They drop fine steel weapons and a shield worth 1.8pp. The guards will take you to about lvl 40. At 40 you can do dwarfs in BB. They drop chain mail and dwarf axes worth 3pp. Found exp to be slow though. Check wiki for level appropriate targets. There are a bunch scattered about.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:01 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys. I'm currently a level 32 Iksar SK on Green. I made this character because I prefer melee, and I love to just log in and solo for a few hours, stress free.

As of now, I've been parked at the Misty Thicket wall, killing about 4 guards per rotation. This place is amazing because of the 10p spears that drop, and I have ample room to safely fear kite. It does get a little dangerous, as some of the guards are 30-31 and when buffed with Thorns from Ella, can be dicey.

You guys have any little spots you'd recommend as I level up? A lot of the guides take me to places where fear kiting isn't a very good option. I have no problem traveling to bumfuck anywhere, and camping mobs that no one really bothers with.

Thanks guys,
Cruelest.

Edit: I'm trying to fund a haste item and some STR gear. I know at this point, nothing is "secret", but if any of you veterans have any farming spots that are SK doable and you'd like to keep lesser known, send me a DM and I promise I'll keep it our secret.
I think it's a great idea too. It needs to be taken into account.