Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2020, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddbaal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would a human necromancer who follows Bertoxxulous be able to compete quests such as Crushbone belts without being KoS in the dwarven city?
I don't know starting Human/Bertox faction in Kaladim (hopefully someone else does), but just killing in Crushbone gives you Storm Guard faction. I believe that's the faction Canloe Nusback (the belts guy) is on, as well as the dwarves around him (and the ones guarding the gate).

Thus, it stands to reason that if you kill long enough in Crushbone, it doesn't matter how low you start: you should be able to raise it to the point where you can turn in belts ... and since evil humans tend to have significantly better starting faction vs. true evil races, it likely wouldn't even take you all that much killing.

But that's just forum theoryquesting, so again hopefully someone withe experience can speak up.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-15-2020, 04:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know starting Human/Bertox faction in Kaladim (hopefully someone else does), but just killing in Crushbone gives you Storm Guard faction. I believe that's the faction Canloe Nusback (the belts guy) is on, as well as the dwarves around him (and the ones guarding the gate).

Thus, it stands to reason that if you kill long enough in Crushbone, it doesn't matter how low you start: you should be able to raise it to the point where you can turn in belts ... and since evil humans tend to have significantly better starting faction vs. true evil races, it likely wouldn't even take you all that much killing.

But that's just forum theoryquesting, so again hopefully someone withe experience can speak up.
Thanks Loramin. I may be finding out soon enough on my first alt. The urge to roll a human necromancer with an eyepatch is strong.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:54 AM
Banned

i've encountered a few situations on my ERU necro where having an immense mana pool saved my life breaking a camp
why wait til november to have fun when you can have fun (and practice) now
/shrug
Old 06-17-2020, 09:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've encountered a few situations on my ERU necro where having an immense mana pool saved my life breaking a camp
why wait til november to have fun when you can have fun (and practice) now
/shrug
What was your ERU leveling path, if you don’t mind me asking Snortles?
Did you — or were you able to do CB belt turn ins?
Old 06-17-2020, 02:26 PM
Banned

BB Druid Stones Skeletons
BB Chessboard Skeletons
NRO Orcs, Dervs, Oasis Group
CB Throne Room Group
UGuK Spiders Duo, Scryer Group
Unrest MR Group
MM GY Group
Permafrost Group
Paw ZL group
CT throne group