Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 03:37 AM
Sarnak

well I hope you reported it.
Old 11-22-2019, 04:02 AM
Banned

Sorry this is 2019, < Seal Team > has nothing but good things being written about them by our scribes in Erudin. Not a single bad encounter. DMO will not tolerate slander of any kind on a nice guild such as this. proof or stop being salty about whatever it is you are salty about. its super easy to snip yet you didn't.

- Brother Ramal
Old 11-22-2019, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

I'm sending Khikik and pals your way if I see you boxing, you have been warned.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry this is 2019, < Seal Team > has nothing but good things being written about them by our scribes in Erudin. Not a single bad encounter. DMO will not tolerate slander of any kind on a nice guild such as this. proof or stop being salty about whatever it is you are salty about. its super easy to snip yet you didn't.

- Brother Ramal
< Bootlickers of Odus >
Old 11-22-2019, 07:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
< Bootlickers of Odus >
boot lickers? Do you see yourself? These nice people have helped our guild mates countless times(not just us). Just pointing that fact out. And we have ran into ALOT of bad players. < Seal Team > has basically been one of the 2-3 large guilds that seem to care about the community. Sorry if that comes off as boot licking to your toxic ogre brained screaming mace flailing mind. Some of you guys really need to take a look in the mirror. This is all I see when i look at some of you. Flailing your screaming mace all over green server at any little thing that triggers you, such as someone pointing out that we have had positive interactions with members within < Seal Team >.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2019, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

If this discourse took place then let's see the logs.

Otherwise, you're no better than book not up liar.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 11-22-2019, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boot lickers? Do you see yourself? These nice people have helped our guild mates countless times(not just us). Just pointing that fact out. And we have ran into ALOT of bad players. < Seal Team > has basically been one of the 2-3 large guilds that seem to care about the community. Sorry if that comes off as boot licking to your toxic ogre brained screaming mace flailing mind. Some of you guys really need to take a look in the mirror. This is all I see when i look at some of you. Flailing your screaming mace all over green server at any little thing that triggers you, such as someone pointing out that we have had positive interactions with members within < Seal Team >.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
< White Knights of the Seal Team....of Odus >
Old 11-22-2019, 10:09 AM
Developer

It is not necessary to try and create drama.

Some people hate boxers and report them all. Some dont care.

All reports of boxing are investigated. Just /petition Dork1 and Dork2 look like they are boxing.

End of story. Go kill shit. Move on.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wheres the proof
I'm always quite sad when I click on a thread the title of which suggests great drama, only to find no screenshots or videos (or even logs) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2019, 10:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is not necessary to try and create drama.

Some people hate boxers and report them all. Some dont care.

All reports of boxing are investigated. Just /petition Dork1 and Dork2 look like they are boxing.

End of story. Go kill shit. Move on.
Closed Thread