Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2020, 05:24 PM
Developer

Pretend there is no such thing as a manastone.

Go on and live a full and fulfilling life.
Old 01-30-2020, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have a manastone. Now it is a toy I only use in two scenarios:

1: running from Zone A to Zone B and am not Full mana.
2: I'm tanking something like a fire giant after a slow and I see a Cheal coming in. I like to pucker up and manastone to 200ish HP.
Old 01-30-2020, 07:51 PM
Banned

Pal or SK???
Old 01-30-2020, 08:34 PM
Sarnak

OP, read this thread before you think about starting the Manastone camp:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=348489

Drdrakes spent 100 straight hours at the camp. Do yourself a favor, and go camp the Guise or Jboots if you REALLY want a legacy item. Those at least will be usable for the life of your character, as opposed to Manastone which can only be used in classic zones.
Otherwise be prepared to stay at your chair and click a small box every 5-15 minutes for FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT.

I've seen a post where a guy spent 50 hours at the camp, only to suddenly fall asleep for just 20 minutes and lost his spot and the entire time he spent at the camp. People also get trained fairly often at the Manastone camp, so be prepared for that, and if you don't make it back to the camp in time if you die you will lose all your progress as well. You lose your spot on the list, no amount of petitioning is going to get it back.

Heed these words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-31-2020, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I was speaking about people that log off for 2-5 minutes and come back and suddenly are behaving drastically different, its almost as if.... GASP, they're a totally different person tapping in!
I just did an almost 100 hour camp. Literally everyone who got the stone was using relief.

I once got on at 4, and fell asleep at 1. Person before me only /list a total of 7.5 hours until manastone, and I would’ve gotten mine in like 26 or 27 total hours total (so person after me got it in like 20-24 then).

It isn’t impossible, but you need to get super lucky. /list under 4 and lots of drops. I just dont really see a short list happening after merge, though.
Old 01-31-2020, 05:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

^ or trade/buy one playing the game as you normally would.
Old 01-31-2020, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
After the merge anyone selling a manastone for 90k is dumb.
Fact Check True: a manastone takes much longer to get now.

WTS Manastone 200k PST to Mannastone in-game.

I'll make my case in a WTS thread. Stay tuned, and if you do go for it bro, good luck.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:05 AM
Kobold

The takeaway of this thread. /list system has forced account sharing as the only feasible method to get a manastone. /list system is a failure and should never be reemployed.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:06 AM
Kobold

Dear mods: is hiring employees to camp manastone for you against the rules? If so please update server rules regarding this.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackd104 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear mods: is hiring employees to camp manastone for you against the rules? If so please update server rules regarding this.
It's already in the rules. You were just too lazy to find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The involvement of any currency, items, or services external to any Project 1999 Server (Including but not limited to: real money (USD, Euro, Etc), regulated or otherwise (Bitcoins), Food/Delivery, Virtual currency of any other game (Platinum on Live or other EQEmulator Servers, Beta Keys for the latest new game, etc)) for any of that Project 1999 server's virtual items or service (Including by not limited to: Items, Platinum, Powerlevelling, Accounts/Characters) is strictly forbidden.
Technically even bribing your wife with household chores to get her babysit your AFK checks while you nap is against P99's RMT rules.
Closed Thread