Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should have a drop bag transfer event in the Arena. Thousands of dropped bags. You might get a nice item, or you might get smooshed.

Where is the Department of Fun when I come up with these genius ideas!?!
Hrm...

-Mcoy
Old 09-19-2018, 04:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kained [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never took a chance to read the OP's original post but he left this out on purpose...

where he said he dropped the item was in the EC tunnels...past the 2nd torch.. lol he didn't do a transfer he dropped it on accident like an idiot and someone took it...He only thought I took it because he inspected a random person (Me) and assumed i did it just because i was close.

My didn't you mention that OP? there were hundreds of people around and you blamed me? why not 99 other people? this wasn't a random zone like kith forest where it was 2 people in the zone, NO. It was the Tunnels where hundreds of people trade at.. get a hobby
That is all completely false, I intentionally dropped them after T3 before area where shady is to do a transfer, it was approx 2am EST on a Monday, there were like 50 people in zone most of which inactive like normal at that time of the night during the week, there was hardly any activity going on, no one moving around etc. I did not accidently drop them. I logged back in and immediately see you about 30 feet away moving back and forth peeking around the corner, like you were waiting to see who was going to go look for their gloves, when you saw I saw you you moved to go back around the corner hoping I did not see you. I asked in ooc if anyone picked up my gloves and then you ran back out from around the corner and offered to help me find them. Maybe you took them, maybe you did not.. someone did? You are wearing a pair of them.. you were the only person in the vicinity active and trying to be helpful.. like I said maybe you did not and if you didn't I apologize you got tied up in the middle of it all, just a big coincidence then. I just stated exactly what happened in my original post....
Last edited by poofph; 09-19-2018 at 04:10 PM..
Old 09-19-2018, 04:12 PM
Large Rat

evidence4idiot.jpg

thats all the communication we had with each other..Until he accused me...hes getting a lot of hate and im sorry for that, I hope they rotted and you get reimbursed. I mean that

Just so you know Phai was the original alt he did the /OOC on...hes been playing on Armande ever since i assume
Last edited by kained; 09-19-2018 at 04:25 PM..
Old 09-19-2018, 04:14 PM
Banned

Cucker is quite the name.

May the light of Baler shine upon him.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Kobold

Phai is my monk, armande is my enchanter, and I dropped the gloves off my mule to transfer to phai.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

This is ENTERTAINING!
Old 09-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by poofph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phai is my monk, armande is my enchanter, and I dropped the gloves off my mule to transfer to phai.
you did a transfer in the tunnel? stop lying
Old 09-19-2018, 04:27 PM
Banned

Wait wait wait...

What if the high level warrior picked them up and then gave them to the group?

The plot thiccness...
Old 09-19-2018, 04:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kained [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 10353

thats all the communication we had with each other..Until he accused me...I'll leave it with that because hes getting a lot of hate and im sorry for that, I hope they rotted and you get reimbursed. I mean that

Just so you know Phai was the original alt he did the /OOC on...hes been playing on Armande ever since i assume
Thank you for the concern for all the "hate" I am getting, but I am not getting a lot of hate, I am getting a couple people in this thread mouthing off at me for posting a thread of what had happened to me and my gloves. I am quite certain if that same thing happened to those same mouthy people I am sure their reaction would be 10 fold of what mine was. They seem to be the type who are going off pure emotion and hate. I am not saying I am perfect nor handled everything perfectly but again, if you read my first post I just stated what exactly happened to me.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
you did a transfer in the tunnel? stop lying
yes I did, and did 2 other items before that as well, panther skin gloves and a wu's stick of some flavor.. the guantlets were the 3rd transfer.. I did one at a time. Why the fuck would I be lying? you are something else.
Closed Thread