Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is ENTERTAINING!
Yes, I am finding a lot of entertainment out of it myself actually. Its hilarious to me how people get so aggressive, defensive, angry and hostile etc over stupid shit. I find myself getting a little rush here and there out of it all too.. this is far more entertaining then a com group imo.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

You did a drop transfer in EC tunnel? Quite possibly the most active player zone in game? Completely irrelevant where in tunnel IMHO.

Drugs. That's the only answer that makes sense. You take drugs.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumluk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You did a drop transfer in EC tunnel? Quite possibly the most active player zone in game? Completely irrelevant where in tunnel IMHO.

Drugs. That's the only answer that makes sense. You take drugs.
I do not take any drugs that are not legally prescribed to me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2018, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by poofph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not take any drugs that are not legally prescribed to me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dislike you because you’re such a flagrant nonconformist.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should have a drop bag transfer event in the Arena. Thousands of dropped bags. You might get a nice item, or you might get smooshed.

Where is the Department of Fun when I come up with these genius ideas!?!
Yes!! Have everyone make level 1's.. Turn in books and go red. Equip all players with fine steels. And let the bag event begin!!! Level 1's slaying each other, over random bags. Bodies all over. You may die fighting for a bag with a ration in it. Or.... Maybe......

Ok lets do this!
Old 09-19-2018, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poofph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for the concern for all the "hate" I am getting, but I am not getting a lot of hate, I am getting a couple people in this thread mouthing off at me for posting a thread of what had happened to me and my gloves. I am quite certain if that same thing happened to those same mouthy people I am sure their reaction would be 10 fold of what mine was. They seem to be the type who are going off pure emotion and hate. I am not saying I am perfect nor handled everything perfectly but again, if you read my first post I just stated what exactly happened to me.
Pretty sure everyone has given you hate outside of the guy you accused of stealing from you. Now were all waiting for you to go silent once you find out a npc/someone else picked them up. You're dumb as shit doing a ground transfer in the most populated zone and the most popular spot of that zone.

Also accusing someone of stealing without evidence and then running a smear campaign because you fucked up should be a suspension in its self.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:29 PM
Kobold

What a roller coaster this thread is.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:32 PM
Banned

We need to ask the GMs to elevate the petition and post their response here so it can't be altered.

Is OP falsely accusing Cained with circumstantial evidence?? or is Cained a two faced guy who lucked out by having the gloves already (non-lore) from a prior random Act of Kindness and subseqently he can mask his act of theft.

There is ONLY one truth...

It's a cliff hanger.

Stay tuned.

(Matt Damon and Jullia Roberts would go well as actors in a hollywood remake of this thread)
Last edited by White_knight; 09-19-2018 at 06:37 PM..
Old 09-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need to ask the GMs to elevate the petition and post their response here so it can't be altered.

Is OP falsely accusing Cained with circumstantial evidence?? or is Cained a two faced guy who lucked out by having the gloves already (non-lore) from a prior random Act of Kindness and subseqently he can mask his act of theft.

There is ONLY one truth...

It's a cliff hanger.

Stay tuned.

(Matt Damon and Jullia Roberts would go well as actors in a hollywood remake of this thread)
Directed by M night shamalan (however that's spelled)
Old 09-19-2018, 06:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure everyone has given you hate outside of the guy you accused of stealing from you. Now were all waiting for you to go silent once you find out a npc/someone else picked them up. You're dumb as shit doing a ground transfer in the most populated zone and the most popular spot of that zone.

Also accusing someone of stealing without evidence and then running a smear campaign because you fucked up should be a suspension in its self.
Trust me I won't go silent.. I could really care less what you think and I have had no hate other than a few people sent presumably by Cained, considering I did not say my character name in this thread before those tells of people threatening/acting tough towards me. Not to mention I did not accuse him directly in my original post, I just posted facts of what happened and based off what happened he would be number one suspect, people can come to their own conclusions.. do I think he took them, maybe, is it possible he did not, of course it is... it is what it is and like I have said 10 times now once the petition is done we will know what happened to the gloves. If he did not take them then I am sorry he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got in the middle of all this. If you read my first post there is no aggression, hate, anger.. I just posted what had happened... everyone has contributed to it to make this thread what it has become.

There was no one in that area at that time in the morning, like I said it was very inactive and along the wall all the way down the tunnel, was it the smartest idea, probably not.. but so be it.
Last edited by poofph; 09-19-2018 at 07:01 PM..
Closed Thread