Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Do you support closing Red99 for a new Blue server?
Yes. 318 81.54%
No. 72 18.46%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya momma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I agree, Cylock did ruin the red99 population. He's so remedial and desperate for acceptance he would ban and suspend competing guilds on the word and accusations of their competition.

His method of sweeping that pathetic fact under the rug is to silence anyone that mentions it.

Watch.
suicide by cop failure. suspect in custody deputies hecklin. smilin hard
Old 08-18-2017, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
suicide by cop failure. suspect in custody deputies hecklin. smilin hard
haha. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-18-2017, 08:55 PM
Aviak

Shut red down, or transfer habitual problem players from blue to red since it is like a prison colony. Maybe on their third suspension instead of outright banning.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

No bush/towers option, cannot vote.

Also, Green99 baby! It's the only way to fly.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:25 PM
VIP / Contributor

Retticus on an alt account I see ...

Anyway, fun times on red99! Come join the fun pals! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jVuzcXRHs

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 08-18-2017, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Retticus on an alt account I see ...

Anyway, fun times on red99! Come join the fun pals! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jVuzcXRHs
Keep up the good work. Hopefully if they ever wipe red you can help this much on a fresh new server.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound angry and upset that red died. It's not Cylock's fault, it's been dead for years. You shouldn't vent and rage at him.

It appears as though he has tried many different ways to improve the population on red, and to no avail.

It's simply impossible to bring a real corpse back to life, and that's what red is. A real dead server corpse.

Sad, but true. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This poster plays a lot of that server and would know.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all my time playing on red99, now has got to be the funnest time ever. It has nothing to do with numbers and all with peoples willingness to play the game and PVP. Right now red server is red hot with PVP. it's the funnest it's been since beta opened.

If you are looking for a change, i suggest red. alot of the naysayers here don't know what they are talking about. The headaches that are relieved by going to blue far outweigh any potential "trouble" you might have playing on red. noone is going to grief you off the server. only you do that to yourself.
Yeah its cool how fun PvP can be once you get the super elitist nose-scrunching berglords to quit. You know the whole scoreboard clique was suppressing the entire servers desire to PvP. Those guys shouted the scoreboard out in OOC nonstop and I won't say names, it was in every guild.

as Colgate said a long time ago, that shit was and is toxic and responsible for killing PvP on red. It was never meant to be Quake, the game is not designed for PvP. Its not counterstrike and you had people trying to play it 1v1 on every single class.

Now we see the PvP scene starting to breathe again with these people gone and a huge help from Epidemic. Coincidence? I think not.

Epidemic are PvP. They are everything PvP on red was supposed to be.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-19-2017, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

The problem with red was the amount of people who felt they needed to behave and talk like some kind of hardcore gangsters 24/7.

This is probably fun when you're under 20 but it gets old at some point.

Also all the disgusting elitist personalities a-la letsjoe etc and the drug addicts don't make it a enjoyable bunch of people to hang with even though they are probably not the majority.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:27 AM
Orc

My insignificant .02 cents. Close blue and make red bigger poll? Make a reverse timeline server Velious to Kunark to Classic poll? Vote to censor my hate speech poll?