Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Aviak

"Casuals" I am sad and my feelings got hurt cuz I play all sorts of games and i'm the best (cuz the game is designed to quickly gratify you and reward you for subpar performance). EQ should be like that so i'm gonna name call, say toxic a multitude of times, try to force compromises (in a compromise you always give up something and not always to your betterment or the betterment of others), i'm going to join discord channels and form secret cabals where we can bash the people who have ACTUALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO GET SKILLED AT THE GAME. all casuals plz just quit. go play minecraft or some other game designed for snowflakes who's mommies kept them from joining any competitive society cuz they didn't want you to get your feelings hurt. losing at anything is part of life. you can't be the best at anything the first time. you have to fucking put in the time and the effort to get better. most people give up if they don't win right away. or they complain bitch and whine, moan, badger, call names, flip the script to avert the attention they are getting due to it highlighting their very lack of skill, knowledge or ability.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Casuals" I am sad and my feelings got hurt cuz I play all sorts of games and i'm the best (cuz the game is designed to quickly gratify you and reward you for subpar performance). EQ should be like that so i'm gonna name call, say toxic a multitude of times, try to force compromises (in a compromise you always give up something and not always to your betterment or the betterment of others), i'm going to join discord channels and form secret cabals where we can bash the people who have ACTUALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO GET SKILLED AT THE GAME. all casuals plz just quit. go play minecraft or some other game designed for snowflakes who's mommies kept them from joining any competitive society cuz they didn't want you to get your feelings hurt. losing at anything is part of life. you can't be the best at anything the first time. you have to fucking put in the time and the effort to get better. most people give up if they don't win right away. or they complain bitch and whine, moan, badger, call names, flip the script to avert the attention they are getting due to it highlighting their very lack of skill, knowledge or ability.
Filing under autism.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

Loraen is fucking raiding on Blue?

What happened to the whole "Raev" persona?

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 12-02-2020, 01:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loraen is fucking raiding on Blue?

What happened to the whole "Raev" persona?
He's busy working on stopping a pedophilia ring being run out of the basement of a pizzeria with no basement.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:31 AM
Sarnak

I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean, buddy.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 12-02-2020, 01:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I try to avoid these RnF posts, but perhaps this isn't something people have seen..

Out of character... when he had just trained Riot during an Eashen fight the week before the top three guilds got Raid banned? Only 20 Freedom AG in zone, the mob was already engaged, the mob was dying and he was salty.. There was no "Riot Offense" train, etc to call this a repercussion for. This is just Furoars, (and potentially Crowns), acting like children because they didn't get to kill a dragon. They tried to train in attempt to stall to get more people on.

https://youtu.be/UdeYLHQwQlo

In this video Eshen is to the right.. He was looking down the Hall he just ran in from waiting for the train, and sitting on our cleric. When the train came in he was ready and watching for it and flopped. You can also hear the surprise of our kiters as a "Random Wurm" appears from no where dragging a big big train towards us.

A clear violation of the PnP...

You may not operate a guild that habitually violates these rules.
Disciplinary issues involving guilds may be addressed with the entire guild. Guilds whose members habitually violate these rules may be issued guild warnings, and can even be permanently disbanded.

Guild Leaders and/or officers may be held accountable for any actions of their guild members, in addition to any other actions that may be taken. It is therefore the responsibility of the guild leadership to ensure that all guild members abide by these rules.

Why make these rules if they are not to be followed/enforced?
Wow. :/
Old 12-02-2020, 01:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t decide between making fun of this poor guy or feeling bad for him
Old 12-02-2020, 02:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
big yikes
Old 12-02-2020, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I try to avoid these RnF posts, but perhaps this isn't something people have seen..

Out of character... when he had just trained Riot during an Eashen fight the week before the top three guilds got Raid banned? Only 20 Freedom AG in zone, the mob was already engaged, the mob was dying and he was salty.. There was no "Riot Offense" train, etc to call this a repercussion for. This is just Furoars, (and potentially Crowns), acting like children because they didn't get to kill a dragon. They tried to train in attempt to stall to get more people on.

https://youtu.be/UdeYLHQwQlo

In this video Eshen is to the right.. He was looking down the Hall he just ran in from waiting for the train, and sitting on our cleric. When the train came in he was ready and watching for it and flopped. You can also hear the surprise of our kiters as a "Random Wurm" appears from no where dragging a big big train towards us.

A clear violation of the PnP...

You may not operate a guild that habitually violates these rules.
Disciplinary issues involving guilds may be addressed with the entire guild. Guilds whose members habitually violate these rules may be issued guild warnings, and can even be permanently disbanded.

Guild Leaders and/or officers may be held accountable for any actions of their guild members, in addition to any other actions that may be taken. It is therefore the responsibility of the guild leadership to ensure that all guild members abide by these rules.

Why make these rules if they are not to be followed/enforced?
1. This was not on Furors. When he flops there is no aggro messages from the wyverns and they do not stop running.

2. This was not on Crowns, they dont even touch him as they run by.

3. The fraps at the end literally says "Windbardy" multiple times who, ironically, is the one who trained us at Koi.

Nice try but that train was on your own guys.
Old 12-02-2020, 02:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookthem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs-q...channel=LiiaEQ

This is BLATENT evidence of 2-boxing by Furoar. The GMs caught Furoar, the guild leader of Freedom, doing this. They caught him logged in to "Loststalker" training another guild... and you can see in this video that he shouts on Furoar "AG have their #'s?" ... while he is busy training mobs on the <Riot> bot account Loststalker.

We can all agree that this happened. This is irrefutable evidence that Furoar 2-boxed. There is literally no way to dispute the fact that he 2-boxed.

The question is - we all know people that were permanently banned for 2-boxing. Why doesn't the same rule apply to Fuorar? Are his accounts above the p99 ruleset?

So has Gms done or said anything more?
Or are Furoar who is a guildleader of a major raid alliances allowed to train opposing raidforces on their bots. While simultaneously boxing.

Are some players above server rules?
Closed Thread