Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 08:20 PM
Banned

Masks are very important, this disease is no joke. Assuming you get it, you only have a 99.9% chance to survive. It's tricky too, because the most deadly thing about it is that like 40% of people who get it don't even know because they have no symptoms. It's very very deadly.

Oh and it's also a very woke disease; if you're protesting for blm or celebrating joe biden winning, then you can't get it. Otherwise though, stay inside forever because it's basically airborne ebola.
Last edited by douglas1999; 11-19-2020 at 08:26 PM..
Old 11-19-2020, 08:30 PM
Banned

Masks do nothing, covid19 bacteria is MICROSCOPIC and is all over the products you are buying in the stores because everyone walking around is infected and breathing all over everything.

( Microscopic things go right through the gigantic holes in the masks both when you breathe in and out )

They dont reduce the risk at all , for more information look at the spikes everywhere and all the idiots are walking around with masks HURDUR Dont do shit enjoy

Vaccine soon cant wait to shoot it into my ass
Old 11-19-2020, 08:52 PM
Banned

This deadly disease, where a huge number of people who get it don't even know because it affects them so minimally, is surely worth draconian lockdowns and curfews and the permanent shuttering of thousands of businesses and people's livelihoods. Don't question the science! There's a .1% chance you could die if you get it!

There are tons of other diseases out there, sure, but this one is special and different. Why exactly? Well, I don't know, but people keep telling me it's very bad and that I should do exactly what they tell me to do.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:59 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2020, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Masks do nothing, covid19 bacteria is MICROSCOPIC and is all over the products you are buying in the stores because everyone walking around is infected and breathing all over everything.

( Microscopic things go right through the gigantic holes in the masks both when you breathe in and out )

They dont reduce the risk at all , for more information look at the spikes everywhere and all the idiots are walking around with masks HURDUR Dont do shit enjoy

Would you wear a mask if it was 40% effective in preventing covid-19?
Old 11-19-2020, 09:30 PM
Kobold

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/...-social-policy

<Grunny Swampskin>Retired
<Brennard>Retired
<Alton> Retired
<Vizuni>
Old 11-19-2020, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1st of all, there are no covid19 bacteria.

2ndly, this thinking is why that retard Fauci, who is an inferior medical thinker to me, said initially that masks don't work, which was perhaps the greatest single embarrassment and failure and malpractice by a public health professional in world history which, hilariously indicative of our collective brain drain, there is not 1 single person but me calling out. "Paper masks don't work" was a trope in the academy aimed at making sure providers use stricter, more uncomfortable masks when called-for and don't trust 90% efficacy out of laziness. In fact if your brain isn't a cartoon network you understand that virons actually travel primarily in particulate little water balls, which vary from microscopic to eye-visible and are largely captured by fabric (if you ever noticed your mask gets damp). This is why and how masks were ultimately proven very effective, particularly in a general pandemic where it is impractical to wear stricter darth vader masks all the time.

I agree however that it's horrifying going to the grocery store where produce is still stored in the open, getting coated slowly in biological risk all day. It's really too bad we do not have a functional government or collective mind to tell us that compartmentalizing unpackaged food away from the public breathing air is necessary to improve safety of our grocery stores. You know, could add like a plastic cover over the produce racks or doors. And humidify the content air too, which would be dope for freshness. But I guess we can just print lots and lots of masks and ventilators and lock ourselves in our houses and pat ourselves on the back for our WW2-size sacrifices and brilliance and innovation, too (we invented radar and nukes for ww2)

We deserve to lose our status as world reserve currency. Our brain has rotted the fuck out.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-19-2020 at 10:51 PM..
Old 11-20-2020, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We went to Costco today and purchased a box of face masks with this comment on the box:

"Not for medical use. Intended for single use only - discard after use.
This general use mask cannot eliminate the risk of contracting an infectious disease."

But we are required to wear them so we don't catch the plague.
Yet another undeniable, glaring, in your face piece of evidence of this hugely bullshit 99.7% survival rate PLANdemic Hoax.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet another undeniable, glaring, in your face piece of evidence of this hugely bullshit 99.7% survival rate PLANdemic Hoax.
Eliminate risk means 100% prevention

You're clearly illiterate
Old 11-20-2020, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eliminate risk means 100% prevention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This general use mask cannot eliminate the risk of contracting an infectious disease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread