Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 02:46 PM
Fire Giant

Default Guardians in SS Question

Does Guardian Selbbep drop the same guardian armor as the others?
His wiki page doesn't mention the loot, but that could be an oversight, Allakazam shows him having it but that's not smoking gun evidence.

He seems to be much more killable than the rest.

Are there any others that are on his level that I could kill?

The downside of them being grouped under one wiki page is that you can't see the HP/AC of them all.
Old 05-27-2020, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Yes, all named guardian drops the same, I got a robe and bp from the two in bar... Still took me 1350 kills for a robe, with ticks on a paper...

Try the two at bar, they come single at 53,or was it 52?
Old 05-27-2020, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, all named guardian drops the same, I got a robe and bp from the two in bar... Still took me 1350 kills for a robe, with ticks on a paper...

Try the two at bar, they come single at 53,or was it 52?
You reckon they might be the weakest next to Selbbep?

Thanks for the tip.
Old 05-27-2020, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Was able to single pull and solo those guys, was druid buffed but I imagine I could do the same without just losing more HP,

Thanks a lot for the tip, are they the only weak 3?
Old 05-27-2020, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

I tried the ones at the bar recently on my sk and be warned, with the pathing changes fear will make them warp into the pool/statue portal room. Was glad to be a fd class.
Old 05-27-2020, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried the ones at the bar recently on my sk and be warned, with the pathing changes fear will make them warp into the pool/statue portal room. Was glad to be a fd class.
Damn not safe for my bard to fear in future then, atm killing them on my warrior, really looking for others that are equally easy to pull/kill.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

So I've gone back to SS to play with guardians. I've found the one near the key drake and the one near the baker vendors are pretty easy to pull to the WL zone. I hit it with snare and quickly double zone to get it solo. Perhaps even the short duration bard snare will be enough to get your mob separated, otherwise I guess you'll have to do other bard shenanigans.

Invoke fear sometimes lasted too long and the mob would get to the sentries and my pet would draw aggro, so I used a shorter fear or just tank n spanked the weaker ones.

If you were a 52 bard there earlier this morning then I think I saw you mucking about in SS too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I had to nope out the zone a few times, but I did end up with a pair of guardian leggings, which are on balance probably better than the darkmail greaves my 52 sk was already wearing.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I've gone back to SS to play with guardians. I've found the one near the key drake and the one near the baker vendors are pretty easy to pull to the WL zone. I hit it with snare and quickly double zone to get it solo. Perhaps even the short duration bard snare will be enough to get your mob separated, otherwise I guess you'll have to do other bard shenanigans.

Invoke fear sometimes lasted too long and the mob would get to the sentries and my pet would draw aggro, so I used a shorter fear or just tank n spanked the weaker ones.

If you were a 52 bard there earlier this morning then I think I saw you mucking about in SS too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I had to nope out the zone a few times, but I did end up with a pair of guardian leggings, which are on balance probably better than the darkmail greaves my 52 sk was already wearing.
So I've actually found magelo data for their levels and stuff.

Been making hotbuttons with their levels and locations etc.

I'll share the data here later.

Progress slowed by the fact both my chars got killed there and I can't seem to catch a cleric running through...
Closed Thread