Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 10:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Cool 19 - Shaman - Ilegall - looking for a forever home

Good evening all.

Today I tried to kill a halfling spy in Neriak, and though he was yellow the little snot-rag pummeled me to gating.

I have decided that it might be time to find some PST based friends that might be ok with taking on a new player you may have sen or may not have seen around U-Guk, and EC tunnel.

I am a working professional that played on Povar back in the day, and have returned to this awesome p1999 edition for the complexity and challenge. It certainly has been that, and though I am sure i can go kill that stupid halfling in Neriak in a few weeks when i out-level him it has stressed that it may pay off to find players via a leveling guild.

If there is anyone actively recruiting I am interested in joining a guild with a bit of a mid level 20 and up playerbase.

Let me know and thanks!
Old 11-18-2019, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

Smile

Greetings!

Well, if you are on Blue, then Stream Team is interested to recruit you. We are currently looking for a handful of new recruits to strengthen our raid force. There's plenty of room for leveling too as we all enjoy playing alts.

If you are on Green, I wish you the best of luck, as we don't reside there.

Seeyou around and have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/Lavendel
Old 11-18-2019, 10:12 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey Thanks for the reply, and i certainly enjoyed the help from Radston. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] hes a good buffer of noobs around LGuK.

That said I have joined Castle, and am quite happy with the community there.

See you around and have a good remainder to 2019!
Closed Thread