Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whore. The word you're looking for is whore.
glad you exist. keep it up please. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Banned

*flashes illuminati sign she learned off youtube video at gala photographer, sending u into a 3 week paranoid tailspin*
Old 11-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad you exist. keep it up please. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A love for money is pretty neutral when determining whether or not someone is virtuous.

If you value money over everything else, you're most likely a shit ass guy.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:25 PM
Banned

both of you need to take a chill pill
Old 11-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't there a word for people who love for money?
He didn't say anything about a love for money. He said people who love for money. Sentence structure matters. Whatever, let's eat grandpa.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't say anything about a love for money. He said people who love for money. Sentence structure matters, but whatever, let's eat grandpa.
pearls before swine ma chere
Old 11-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Banned

100% replied to the prompt as wrote.

i process in higher fidelity than anyone here. believe it. 144hz 8k res.

now someone joust with me about disney love.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Banned

if you engage real love in pursuit of worldly ambition, then your heart's and mind's compasses both point true north. this is more righteous than rutting wildly, flailing against the order of things and your own good to get a nut.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Banned

my bad back to trump and fantasy football
Old 11-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you engage real love in pursuit of worldly ambition, then your heart's and mind's compasses both point true north. this is more righteous than rutting wildly, flailing against the order of things and your own good to get a nut.
I mean whatever works for you. I'm not sure the whole sex change thing is going with the order of things, exactly, and you do seem to rut a lot in pursuit of nuts, but you're definitely ambitious. I want enough to not need anything and I want to help subtract from the abundance of suffering this world has while I'm here. Seems like a more noble way to live than the pursuit of materialist hedonism

I maintain this world is a bad, unnatural place for us as a species and the only constant we can depend on is that it's gonna suck on some level, we're gonna suffer. Budda, probably, Buddism at least says desire is suffering. Worldly ambition is desire incarnate and you suffer for lack of those things you desire. Every higher standard of living you ascend to is another peak for you to fall from, potentially, as you curse fate for depriving you of your new minimum requirements. That sounds like hell to me.
Last edited by Cecily; 11-12-2018 at 08:47 PM..
Closed Thread